Parenting & Family

Woodbine Centre Fantasy Fair (Toronto) - coupons?

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2012 9:17 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
17 posts
MISSISSAUGA

Woodbine Centre Fantasy Fair (Toronto) - coupons?

A lovely lady gave me a coupon to the Woodbine Centre Fantasy Fair (2for1) and my kids LOVED it!

I'm interested in taking them again and another coupon would be great. Can anyone give me some ideas on where I can find one?
6 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16089 posts
12779 upvotes
Toronto
MissMapleLeaf wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 6:04 pm
A lovely lady gave me a coupon to the Woodbine Centre Fantasy Fair (2for1) and my kids LOVED it!

I'm interested in taking them again and another coupon would be great. Can anyone give me some ideas on where I can find one?

not quite the same deal but $4 off here
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
17 posts
MISSISSAUGA

i'm still going to keep my eyes peeled for the 2for1 :D
Sep 2, 2008
32 posts
1 upvote
MissMapleLeaf wrote:

u can get the coupon when u buy entertainment book
Sep 2, 2008
32 posts
1 upvote
MissMapleLeaf wrote:

u can get the coupon when u buy entertainment book

or kijiji

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z371826080