Wool or Cashmere Winter Coats Brand Suggestions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 7:49 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2017
1 posts

Wool or Cashmere Winter Coats Brand Suggestions

Hi!

I'm currently looking into buying a knee-length coat that is either wool, cashmere, or a blend of both. As I'm mid-20's, I prefer a more classic silhouette. My budget is under $1000.
I am quite interested in this Aritzia coat, but I'm aware the Aritzia's quality may not be as great. I was wondering if anyone had other suggestions for brands that produce medium-to-high quality coats?

Thanks!
5 replies
Aug 23, 2011
502 posts
43 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Try J. Crew. Any of their coats made of Stadium cloth wool is pretty good. I have the cocoon coat and the peacoat.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11109 posts
1532 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I am always up for buying a new wool coat. The search has been very difficult for me because my size is usually out of stock whenever I find something I like that is also within my budget. To quote, "The struggle is real." If your budget is $1K, try department stores like Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, etc. My lastest purchase earlier this year was Woolrich - John Rich & Bros "All Good" Coat: http://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/detail ... _/R-WW1194 on sale (previous season's pattern).
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11109 posts
1532 upvotes
City of Vancouver
If u were interested in this Line coat, it's sold out!
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Dec 6, 2017
7 posts
Anything under Minus 5 and I put the Wool away. The older I get, the more I fear the cold.