Wool or Cashmere Winter Coats Brand Suggestions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 7:49 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2017
1 posts

Wool or Cashmere Winter Coats Brand Suggestions

Hi!

I'm currently looking into buying a knee-length coat that is either wool, cashmere, or a blend of both. As I'm mid-20's, I prefer a more classic silhouette. My budget is under $1000.
I am quite interested in this Aritzia coat, but I'm aware the Aritzia's quality may not be as great. I was wondering if anyone had other suggestions for brands that produce medium-to-high quality coats?

Thanks!
5 replies
Aug 23, 2011
533 posts
52 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Try J. Crew. Any of their coats made of Stadium cloth wool is pretty good. I have the cocoon coat and the peacoat.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11882 posts
1713 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I am always up for buying a new wool coat. The search has been very difficult for me because my size is usually out of stock whenever I find something I like that is also within my budget. To quote, "The struggle is real." If your budget is $1K, try department stores like Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, etc. My lastest purchase earlier this year was Woolrich - John Rich & Bros "All Good" Coat: http://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/detail ... _/R-WW1194 on sale (previous season's pattern).
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11882 posts
1713 upvotes
City of Vancouver
If u were interested in this Line coat, it's sold out!
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Dec 6, 2017
28 posts
4 upvotes
Anything under Minus 5 and I put the Wool away. The older I get, the more I fear the cold.