$35.95 - Unlimited DSL 50 + Canada & USA Home Phone

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$20 Off
Retailer:
Worldline Internet
Hey Guys!

Worldline has Unlimited DSL 50 for $34.95 right now ($20 off regular price) for 6 months. This includes Unlimited Canada & US Home Phone as well. Stacked with Free installation and Free activation.

Called them and its for new customers only.

Looks like one of the best internet deals for DSL right now.
Worldline 20 off.PNG
8 replies
Nov 21, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
Seems like a good deal. Similar to what TekSavvy was running a while ago. Might jump on this.
Oct 17, 2007
72 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Looks like modem rental is an additional $9/month.

How does this compare to the Virgin Mobile DSL offer (no home phone): https://www.virginmobile.ca/en/internet/index.html

$30/month for 12 months, including installation and modem rental. Can package with Ooma or other VOIP system for home phone ...

Any feedback as to quality/reliability of Worldline vs. Virgin Mobile?
[OP]
Oct 25, 2015
158 posts
155 upvotes
Guelph, Ontario
I haven't had any service issues personally, They operate over the Bell network. The phone is VOIP and the unlimited Canada / USA calling is a nice touch and I don't do any overseas calling so my bills always the same. Been with them for a while now and definitely saving a lot of money compared to Bell.
movingout wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 1:51 pm
Thanks OP!

Looks like modem rental is an additional $9/month.

How does this compare to the Virgin Mobile DSL offer (no home phone): https://www.virginmobile.ca/en/internet/index.html

$30/month for 12 months, including installation and modem rental. Can package with Ooma or other VOIP system for home phone ...

Any feedback as to quality/reliability of Worldline vs. Virgin Mobile?
Feb 7, 2011
29 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga
I dont see a deal here...its only for 6 months....there are cheaper options....FIDO is 50% off for 1 year
Dec 20, 2018
1 posts
Hey guys, Brittany from Worldline here. If you have any questions just let me know.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1821 posts
530 upvotes
Ottawa
Long time Fibernetics users when it's back to Labatt Blue line times. Yes that's the beer company who worked with Fiberetics to let me call Canada for free.

Fibernetics and its subsidiary companies are always very creative on trying new business models. No mater it works or not, I give them thumb up Smiling Face With Open Mouth
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
2952 posts
2759 upvotes
Vancouver
No deal here... Put "for 6 months only" in the title please....
"Totally fed up with that 'Political correctness' BS... If I don't like it - you will likely hear it. "
Q.T.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50604 posts
15407 upvotes
WorldlineCanada wrote:
Dec 21st, 2018 11:53 am
Hey guys, Brittany from Worldline here. If you have any questions just let me know.
Are you still around Brittany?