Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 7, 2008
255 posts
21 upvotes

Worst online shopping experience on shop.ca

Hi,

I recommend people stop order thing on shop.ca.
They have huge problem on their customer service.

I ordered something around $200 from them as cheaper than other places.
At the end, they put the address wrongly and the order got return to the sender.

I emailed and called them but nobody follow up. At the end, i was so lucky to get somebody to talk to. They said they would re-ship it.

After a week, i didn't get any feedback and follow up. I am not sure if they re-ship it or they actually didn't do anything. No way to contact them.

I feel like i just get cheated for $200.

Not sure what i can do now.

But i would not shop there anymore and tell everybody.

Please share your experience with shop.ca
56 replies
[OP]
Jun 7, 2008
255 posts
21 upvotes
They only said they sent a request to re-ship the item. It is what i got last week.... no answer and no feedback after that. I don't know if i should believe them anymore
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4185 posts
550 upvotes
Many people have had luck contacting them though their Facebook page. Try that if you haven't already.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11417 posts
2391 upvotes
Montreal
They might be waiting for the item to first return.
[OP]
Jun 7, 2008
255 posts
21 upvotes
alkizmo wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2013 3:49 pm
They might be waiting for the item to first return.
Unfortunately, they already got the product last week that shown on canada post.
There is no excuse for them.
[OP]
Jun 7, 2008
255 posts
21 upvotes
MS MSP wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2013 4:14 pm
It's only been a week.

Keep calm and carry on
I am clam. I am just feel bad about the experience about nobody communicate with you for the problem. The feeling is hitting the wall again and again without a sound.
May 31, 2007
369 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I have the same problem but with my Shop.ca order that was sent by Purolator. Someone in Missisauga received my order in the 2nd delivery attempt. My order status has changed to shipped since then. Tried contacting shop.ca and got no answer. I bought the items on September 24.
[OP]
Jun 7, 2008
255 posts
21 upvotes
comma wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2013 4:58 pm
I have the same problem but with my Shop.ca order that was sent by Purolator. Someone in Missisauga received my order in the 2nd delivery attempt. My order status has changed to shipped since then. Tried contacting shop.ca and got no answer. I bought the items on September 24.
What happened at the last? Problem solved?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
2219 posts
847 upvotes
MARKHAM
shop.ca sell their product through suppliers, i had once waited 30 days to receive my shipment.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
1732 posts
373 upvotes
JasonCao wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2013 6:27 pm
shop.ca sell their product through suppliers, i had once waited 30 days to receive my shipment.
Did you do/say anything to them to expedite the process?

I ordered on the 15th of November and have yet to receive my item. I've called five times now and was told each time that they would "reach out" to the supplier.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20043 posts
132203 upvotes
GTA
Something else that doesn't make sense are tracking numbers that cannot be tracked anywhere (i.e. when items have supposedly shipped). I bought something from them and they updated me with a tracking number (Canada Post) but it cannot be found in CP's system. I got the tracking number last Thursday, and have checked with the major couriers as well, but to no avail. Usually it would say something like "an electronic order has been created". Is Shop.ca taking their sweet time to ship items and BS'ing customers in the meantime with 'fake' tracking numbers? I've opened a ticket with them, but of course, no update yet. I know I'm not alone - check the Shop.ca Drew Green thread for people in the same boat.
Dec 14, 2010
105 posts
26 upvotes
"Reach out to the supplier" is the same excuse I got. I opened up a paypal claim and waited another week without an update or response from shop.ca
I escalated the claim and expect to be getting my money back. I ordered Nov 14th and status has said "shipping soon" since the beginning.
Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had ordering online. NEVER will I order from them again and I suggest people stay away from them.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14079 posts
979 upvotes
keroma wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2013 4:44 pm
I am clam. I am just feel bad about the experience about nobody communicate with you for the problem. The feeling is hitting the wall again and again without a sound.
lol
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.