Would you buy this Acura TL?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 6:52 pm
Tags:
Jul 23, 2013
267 posts
128 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I'd look away and get an 07-08 with the "upgraded" 5 speed AT from the RL.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4862 posts
2066 upvotes
Edmonton
JohnS821 wrote: Hot deals are where all the"smart buyers" are. We will discuss with or without you. It's my tread anyway.
Then just go buy the car instead of wasting everyone's time on here.

Let me know when the tranny fails
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Feb 3, 2015
970 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
chackhou wrote: I'd look away and get an 07-08 with the "upgraded" 5 speed AT from the RL.
That's what I'm doing. These fools here so damn sensitive.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15846 posts
10524 upvotes
Toronto
JohnS821 wrote: That's what I'm doing. These fools here so damn sensitive.
I think it's because you've did you homework and basically turned this thread into a game by saying, 'let's see if you can spot the red flags I already found'.

Redundant question tbh.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Feb 3, 2015
970 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
koffey wrote: I think it's because you've did you homework and basically turned this thread into a game by saying, 'let's see if you can spot the red flags I already found'.

Redundant question tbh.
And you guys noticed other things I didn't. I'd say that was Worth the try. Not a waste of time at all. So I called and the sales lady said it was used for uber. I said last Uber was not invited in 2006. Lol. Just scams from Volvo newmarket.
Aug 10, 2015
345 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for this! Bought it. Taking delivery on Friday!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2007
3678 posts
820 upvotes
It is a good deal, plus it is an acura, can’t go wrong
Feb 3, 2015
970 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
viiveyy wrote: Thanks for this! Bought it. Taking delivery on Friday!
Lol serious? Wow let us know how it went.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
at the bottom of the ad:

"This vehicle is being sold as is, unfit, not e-tested and is not represented as being in road worthy condition, mechanically sound or maintained at any guaranteed level of quality. The vehicle may not be fit for use as a means of transportation and may require substantial repairs at the purchasers expense. It may not be possible to register the vehicle to be driven in its current condition."
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2169 upvotes
GTA
JohnS821 wrote: http://www.autotrader.ca/result/AdDetai ... D=37162102

I was looking on autotrader and found bthisbcar at newmarket Volvo. Take a close look at the carproof and let me know if this is a safe buy. I saw some red flags let's see if you spot them.

Note: no smart @ss response, let's use this as a lesson on what not to buy when looking on autotrader.
Autotragic so no. 6mt comes with Brembo and lsd. No brainer here.......
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2412 posts
181 upvotes
This car was a definite 'no' and it went to a 4th page! :)

The car proof was all that was necessary. Also, there's probably lots of Accords of the 7th gen that are similar and much better buys for a similar price and also, probably lower kms.

This car is way overpriced and is a lemon. It's not certified and has an accident history. It's a definite pass and no reason to look at all the faults.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)