Hot Deals

[Wow Airlines] HOT! Montreal/Toronto to Tel Aviv Israel $346 Roundtrip, Taxes Included! Select Dates Nov-March

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 1:36 am
Jan 22, 2017
52 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
tido88 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:11 am
How is the weather there in November? Is is summer year round?
I've never been, but a friend who has told me that November was a great time to go. Looks like it averages a daily high-low of 24C/14C around much of the country that time of year.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
2452 posts
406 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 8:56 am
It's safer than Europe nowadays ... - France, Belgium, England, Sweden, Spain etc in particular ;)
And most American cities.
Nov 6, 2011
120 posts
96 upvotes
Mississauga
tido88 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:11 am
How is the weather there in November? Is is summer year round?
In November it should be approx 20C there so it is the perfect time for traveling but a bit cold for swimming. You can go to the Dead sea, over there its summer year round
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27674 posts
756 upvotes
Dildo, NL
I will definitely have to keep this (WOW) in mind-obviously quite cheap - with some extra annoyances here and there - seemingly well worth it.

For this year however we're planning an important trip to Auckland actually, so there won't be any funds left for an Israel trip.

I have absolutely no idea how to hunt down cheap flights, so if anyone cares to lend me a hand please., I would certainly appreciate it. I remember another site with a zoo in the name maybe? I'll have to see what WOW can do to Auckland as well.

YOW-AUK
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Nov 14, 2007
923 posts
268 upvotes
The Junction
bubble.tea wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 2:51 pm
I will definitely have to keep this (WOW) in mind-obviously quite cheap - with some extra annoyances here and there - seemingly well worth it.

For this year however we're planning an important trip to Auckland actually, so there won't be any funds left for an Israel trip.

I have absolutely no idea how to hunt down cheap flights, so if anyone cares to lend me a hand please., I would certainly appreciate it. I remember another site with a zoo in the name maybe? I'll have to see what WOW can do to Auckland as well.

YOW-AUK
Check out YYZ Deals and Scott's Cheap Flights.
Clicking THANKS means my post helped you :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1080 posts
1532 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote:

YOW-AUK
secretflying.com, nextdeparture.ca and flyertalk.com are the websites I pay attention to for flight deals. What you're thinking of is travelzoo.ca.... I find that website is better for hotels/resorts
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1265 posts
347 upvotes
Ottawa
bubble.tea wrote:

YOW-AUK
Secretflying usually your best bet...or Aeroplan of course ;)
Jul 21, 2013
32 posts
9 upvotes
THORNHILL
edvc520 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 8:48 am
is Israel safe?
The only thing about Israel that isn't safe is travel on their highways. More people have been killed on their highways than in all of their wars!
A local saying:
"We don't travel fast, we fly low!"
(It sounds better in the Hebrew)
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27674 posts
756 upvotes
Dildo, NL
As though it was destiny, last night I noticed a Hebrew bumper sticker on the rear trunk lip at the gas station. I was sent into a whirlwind of emotions as I chatted up the all too willing Israeli in my broken Hebrew, trying to recall all the conversational language I picked up when I was there years ago.

Shabbat Shalom
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 28, 2010
9791 posts
2275 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
bubble.tea wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 1:47 pm
As though it was destiny, last night I noticed a Hebrew bumper sticker on the rear trunk lip at the gas station. I was sent into a whirlwind of emotions as I chatted up the all too willing Israeli in my broken Hebrew, trying to recall all the conversational language I picked up when I was there years ago.

Shabbat Shalom
So, does that mean you are heading over
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27674 posts
756 upvotes
Dildo, NL
^ LOL...I wish! Not in the books this time around.
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
Jun 10, 2015
14 posts
4 upvotes
Calgary
Israel has to be the best destination available in the Middle East right now....and by far, the safest.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)