Wow mobile iPhone xr

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2019 11:56 am
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
63 posts
17 upvotes

Wow mobile iPhone xr

Could someone help me, if I bought kood iPhone xr at wow mobile, thy have $300 gift card, how much would I pay if I cancel after I get the phone, what tab would be cheapest, sorry I’m new to this.
5 replies
Aug 17, 2018
315 posts
132 upvotes
Strandednomad wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 10:33 pm
Could someone help me, if I bought kood iPhone xr at wow mobile, thy have $300 gift card, how much would I pay if I cancel after I get the phone, what tab would be cheapest, sorry I’m new to this.
You can check what is the cheapest by going to Koodo website and going through the tab option.

Upfront cost + tab + activation fee * tax + x day service before u cancel.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
6370 posts
3122 upvotes
Canada
I think it was cheaper earlier, but the current deal would be

$400 upfront + $480 Tab large + $35 activation + Tax - $300 GC - $50 trade in.

And a few bucks for a couple of days service
Public Mobile and Koodo customer
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16449 posts
6386 upvotes
Oakville
Looks like Wow has dropped it to a $200 GC. It doesn't particularly matter which tab you pick, aside from two factors:

- If you're trading an old phone in, make sure you select a tab that has an upfront payment, so that you can apply the $50 trade-in towards the upfront payment (otherwise you can only spend that $50 on accessories)
- The bigger the tab you pick, the more expensive the plans are, so you'll pay more for your couple days' worth of service. But to put this in perspective, the difference between the cheapest Tab S plan ($40) and the cheapest Tab L plan ($75) only works out to like $1.17 a day (I believe Koodo calculates prorated payments by dividing the monthly amount by 30). So it doesn't really matter all that much.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Jun 13, 2017
8 posts
8 upvotes
Currently Koodo is also giving out a “$200 gift” as a promo if you sign on a new line with them. Does anyone know what gift this is and how long it takes to receive it?

My rationale is that if I were to choose the medium tab option online, the activation fee is not charged and once I get the phone, I’d do the regular trick to have it cancelled. I figured maybe the X no of days of service would be the same as the activation fee.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)