Shopping Discussion

Wow Purolator can't find my address now .....

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2019 12:44 pm
[OP]
Aug 29, 2010
17 posts
10 upvotes

Wow Purolator can't find my address now .....

Ordered something from Amazon last week. They ship via Purolator because it was shipping from Vancouver and i'm in Quebec City. Was supposed to receive it friday. The tracking system shows no update since the pickup. This morning i checked again and this is what i see :Receiver location is not located in a Purolator service point. I called them ask what was the problem, all she can do was repeat the message on the website. I asked her to tell me the address on the shipping label, no errors. So Purolator can't find an address in the middle of Quebec City. That's new ! Poste Canada can, Intelcom can, UPS can, Fedex can, Purolator NOPE. Now i'm gonna be forced to go pick it up myself. What a bunch of incompetent. Too bad we can't choose the carrier on Amazon.....
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9962 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
Seems odd. Did you try speaking to a manager about how this is ridiculous. Sounds like the employee doesn't know much...
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
11533 posts
4860 upvotes
Toronto
Kaynos wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 7:19 am
Ordered something from Amazon last week. They ship via Purolator because it was shipping from Vancouver and i'm in Quebec City. Was supposed to receive it friday. The tracking system shows no update since the pickup. This morning i checked again and this is what i see :Receiver location is not located in a Purolator service point. I called them ask what was the problem, all she can do was repeat the message on the website. I asked her to tell me the address on the shipping label, no errors. So Purolator can't find an address in the middle of Quebec City. That's new ! Poste Canada can, Intelcom can, UPS can, Fedex can, Purolator NOPE. Now i'm gonna be forced to go pick it up myself. What a bunch of incompetent. Too bad we can't choose the carrier on Amazon.....
i guess you missed this thread OP?

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/purolat ... s-2171750/
[OP]
Aug 29, 2010
17 posts
10 upvotes
Well the last post is 9 years ago on this thread.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4841 posts
4009 upvotes
Kaynos wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 9:45 am
Well the last post is 9 years ago on this thread.
What? Linked thread is 1 year old and last post was just a few days ago...
Dec 15, 2015
565 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
Kaynos wrote:
It's amazon. Have them issue you a credit and ship out a new item right away. How hard is that?
[OP]
Aug 29, 2010
17 posts
10 upvotes
Hey guess what, it was out for delivery but once again they never show up at the door, never left any notice, nothing. It says they attempted delivery. Total bullcrap i have been home all day long. Now i'm gonna have to drive there to get my stuff. What a bunch of idiots.
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
493 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
Kaynos wrote:
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that the delivery didn't take place as expected. If possible, can you please email us the tracking number and your complete address? We'll validate the service in your area for you.

Regards,
James// Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1709 posts
1267 upvotes
Toronto
Purolator sucks.
If your package is from amazon call customer service and ask them to "DEPRIORITIZE" purolator and provide them order #'s of orders that were shipped via purolator that you had issue with.

this only works if you've had issues with amazon packages via purolator multiple times in the past 12 months.

if you are eligible, the amazon CSR will fill out a "de-prioritization form"

they will forward the request to the shipping department and purolator will be last resort for your orders from now on. i didn't know about this until a few days ago, i've been dealing with purolators crap for years.

i receive 3-5 packages daily, and every single one that gets assigned to purolator always has issues. joke of a company.
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
493 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
BengaliPrince wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 5:01 pm
Purolator sucks.
If your package is from amazon call customer service and ask them to "DEPRIORITIZE" purolator and provide them order #'s of orders that were shipped via purolator that you had issue with.

this only works if you've had issues with amazon packages via purolator multiple times in the past 12 months.

if you are eligible, the amazon CSR will fill out a "de-prioritization form"

they will forward the request to the shipping department and purolator will be last resort for your orders from now on. i didn't know about this until a few days ago, i've been dealing with purolators crap for years.

i receive 3-5 packages daily, and every single one that gets assigned to purolator always has issues. joke of a company.

Hello,

It's really unfortunate that you have had negative experiences with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to email us your concerns and tracking number.

Regards,
James // Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp