WSIB Hiring Process - Eligibility Adjudicator

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 4:56 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 9, 2018
26 posts
4 upvotes
Does anyone know which software applications you would be using on daily basis for the EA position?
Jan 7, 2024
10 posts
4 upvotes
Has anyone received anything about orientation or any other information? (EA start date Feb. 12th)
Oct 23, 2023
7 posts
1 upvote
Not for EA but I was told an orientation invite would be sent closer to my start date or shortly after.
Splease wrote: @CLucier no I am still waiting for that as well!
Jan 29, 2024
1 posts
Hello. Pardon me but is not for an EA role question. Does anyone been interviewed for Customer Service role recently and got an offer? Your answer is really appreciated. Thank you.
Jan 24, 2024
4 posts
Linkdeln just directs me to the career site. Im wondering how you applied directly on linkdeln.

Anything helps thanks for responding
Jan 7, 2024
10 posts
4 upvotes
Did anyone find anything on dress code for the upcoming in-person training for the EA position?
Nov 9, 2018
26 posts
4 upvotes
How do they deliver you the work laptop and other work equipment (FedEX, UPS, or CanadaPost)? Do they send you tracking number in advance?
Johnlogs wrote: You get work laptop, 2 monitors, mouse, keyboard, docking station, work phone. You also get a chair and a desk from the catalogue. You need to use your personal internet however you get reimbursed $25 a month if you claim.
Sep 22, 2022
38 posts
12 upvotes
meg992 wrote: How do they deliver you the work laptop and other work equipment (FedEX, UPS, or CanadaPost)? Do they send you tracking number in advance?
Staples business for chair and desk. Purolator for everything else. I don't remember receiving tracking number in advance.
Nov 9, 2018
26 posts
4 upvotes
Is the first week of training lecture-style in team meetings where attendees listen to the trainers without much discussion or is the first week of training interactive requiring participants to actively talk and discuss? Do they require each participant introduce themselves in team meetings and in class training?
Johnlogs wrote: Inclass training with trainers, Online courses, group and individual activities such as answering questions from previous days coursework, taking up claims in class, reviewing policies. Last week or 2 of training involves working on live claims with the support of your trainers. Practicum start after this and that's where claims are marked. Ask questions, review policies and Operational Policy Manual (OPM) which is available publicly. That's pretty much what you would use to adjudicate claims.
Mar 13, 2023
15 posts
Are you required to have a profile photo on your Microsoft Teams profile for the EA?
Oct 17, 2023
30 posts
14 upvotes
How far do you have to live in order to qualify for a hotel?
Oct 24, 2023
34 posts
13 upvotes
Splease wrote: How far do you have to live in order to qualify for a hotel?
I thought they would have answered these questions during training today. didn’t you start training for EA today? These are probably good questions to direct to the trainers. I’m curious to know the answer as well.
Mar 2, 2023
19 posts
15 upvotes
Any other CMs or EAs get a call for March training? Those of you who recently started training, how did it go? Hoping it was good and everyone is enjoying it so far!
Oct 24, 2023
34 posts
13 upvotes
Hello! i haven’t got a CM offer yet but for those currently doing the CM job, would you say overall that the job is very stressful? so far from my colleagues doing the EA job the consensus seems to be that they are treated like numbers and managers micromanage all day, they have zero time for breaks or lunch breaks and their health and mental health is being affected. I haven’t really heard one good comment. Would you say that the CM position closely aligns with this sentiment? I mean how exhausting would that be to constantly be micromanaged and all they look at is numbers to meet quotas like how often you answer the phone etc.
Mar 2, 2023
19 posts
15 upvotes
Also just to add to above post. For those doing the CM role, have you heard of any upcoming training classes for March or any hiring going on for externals as well? Do recruiters usually wait until the very last minute to ask if you are available for the next training class? There doesn't seem like there is much movement for CM hiring right now from the external perspective anyways. Do recruiters even know or do they just get the go-ahead from higher ups to start making offers to certain ppl on the waitlist?
Jan 24, 2024
4 posts
Hi guys, ive been applying to wsib for a while now with cover letter and resume. Im posting 2 of my resume here as an attachment. Is there anything i should change.

Anything helps. (Click view original size to view clearly)
Images
  • Rescov.png
  • Red flag.png
Oct 24, 2023
34 posts
13 upvotes
I’m wondering if they have an internal referrals process, perhaps someone who is an internal candidate can forward your resume for screening to the recruiter? Worth a shot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)