Careers

WSIB Hiring Process - Eligibility Adjudicator

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2018 3:42 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 23, 2018
2 posts
Has anyone who recently applied heard back? I applied last friday and it still says meets screening requirements.
Apr 18, 2018
7 posts
Jtheiv wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 10:38 pm
Has anyone who recently applied heard back? I applied last friday and it still says meets screening requirements.
The process takes weeks and even months. If you just applied last Friday don't panic, you probably won't hear from them until mid of May.
It varies from candidate to candidate I'd assume depending on how busy they are and their need to interview more people. But again week or even two weeks in this process is nothing.... its all very time consuming. I had my application flaged as "meets screening requirements" for about 3 weeks before I actually got an invite for the test. Than after the test I heard back in a week and got invite for an interview but I know of people who got their test dates scheduled fast but than were waiting for their interview date weeks and even months. Welcome to the process :)
Sep 16, 2013
26 posts
4 upvotes
Kitchener
For Anyone who has applied to CM position and was unsuccessful, can you share how long before you were notified that you were unsuccessful?? If so, did they advise if you were automatically in the EA pool (assuming you applied before it was put on hold). I’m just wondering as I’m 3 wks post interview and no word yet. No references contacted either and was worried I will have to wait 4-5 wks and advised I am I unsuccessful. TIA
Apr 23, 2018
2 posts
Valery91 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2018 3:21 pm
The process takes weeks and even months. If you just applied last Friday don't panic, you probably won't hear from them until mid of May.
It varies from candidate to candidate I'd assume depending on how busy they are and their need to interview more people. But again week or even two weeks in this process is nothing.... its all very time consuming. I had my application flaged as "meets screening requirements" for about 3 weeks before I actually got an invite for the test. Than after the test I heard back in a week and got invite for an interview but I know of people who got their test dates scheduled fast but than were waiting for their interview date weeks and even months. Welcome to the process :)
Thank you for replying. This is reassuring. Ive read somewhere in the previous pages that ppl heard back within a week so i was getting a bit nervous. LOL . I'm sure they have thousands of aplications to go through.

Are you in the pool or have you started training?
Jan 8, 2018
19 posts
lawcareergoals wrote:
May 4th, 2018 12:39 pm
Anyone hired recently, or know when the next training dates are?
In my interview last week I was told mid to end of may and another after that
Oct 18, 2017
49 posts
5 upvotes
Kenny001 wrote:
May 4th, 2018 3:08 pm
In my interview last week I was told mid to end of may and another after that
Awesome, thanks for sharing! I guess I will continue to sit here and wait patiently haha
Jan 8, 2018
19 posts
lawcareergoals wrote:
May 4th, 2018 3:11 pm
Awesome, thanks for sharing! I guess I will continue to sit here and wait patiently haha
Lol...which post did you apply to? The 2nd (that closes today) or the 1st ?or both (lol)
Oct 18, 2017
49 posts
5 upvotes
Kenny001 wrote:
May 4th, 2018 3:17 pm
Lol...which post did you apply to? The 2nd (that closes today) or the 1st ?or both (lol)
Oh I'm actually in the pool for the CM position. I applied and got in the pool for EA last November. How about you? When did you apply?
Jan 8, 2018
19 posts
lawcareergoals wrote:
May 4th, 2018 3:19 pm
Oh I'm actually in the pool for the CM position, sorry I didn't clarify that. I applied and got in the pool for EA last November.

Well.. I didn't make it 2 the EA pool because my interview was cancelled on the day..but i applied to the CM posting, and got called for an interview 3 weeks after.
I honestly don't understand how they are going about hiring..
But Have u contacted your TA recently?
Oct 18, 2017
49 posts
5 upvotes
Well.. I didn't make it 2 the EA pool because my interview was cancelled on the day..but i applied to the CM posting, and got called for an interview 3 weeks after.
I honestly don't understand how they are going about hiring..
But Have u contacted your TA recently?
Not recently. Why, have you? I just figure that there's not much to say until they call with a training date but maybe I'm wrong
Sep 16, 2013
26 posts
4 upvotes
Kitchener
I emailed my TA this morning as I had my interview almost 4 wks ago and was told at my interview they were making a commitment to candidates that they would let us know by 3 wks if we were successful or not. I just emailed asking for an update and to follow up as I haven’t heard anything.
She promptly replied that I “would be notified in the upcoming weeks of the status of my application “ by email.
So...I’m not sure if this is bad or good. Lol
Has anyone heard otherwise??? I just think depending where you’re located the response varies unfortunately.
Jan 8, 2018
19 posts
Teddy2013 wrote:
May 4th, 2018 8:11 pm
I emailed my TA this morning as I had my interview almost 4 wks ago and was told at my interview they were making a commitment to candidates that they would let us know by 3 wks if we were successful or not. I just emailed asking for an update and to follow up as I haven’t heard anything.
She promptly replied that I “would be notified in the upcoming weeks of the status of my application “ by email.
So...I’m not sure if this is bad or good. Lol
Has anyone heard otherwise??? I just think depending where you’re located the response varies unfortunately.
Hey...how many locations did you select?
Was Toronto one of them?
Sep 16, 2013
26 posts
4 upvotes
Kitchener
I applied to Hamilton, London , Guelph and Kitchener.
So I am wondering if they are just
Focusing on getting to Toronto training done first.
Jan 8, 2018
19 posts
Teddy2013 wrote:
May 6th, 2018 12:02 am
I applied to Hamilton, London , Guelph and Kitchener.
So I am wondering if they are just
Focusing on getting to Toronto training done first.
Who knows.
I selected those and Toronto.
But who really knows what's going on ? Lol