WSIB Hiring Process - Eligibility Adjudicator

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2017 9:40 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 20, 2016
53 posts
7 upvotes
Pretty good pay considering you get to go home at 5pm.
May 8, 2017
45 posts
7 upvotes
Flieger wrote:
Jul 6th, 2017 11:49 am
Pretty good pay considering you get to go home at 5pm.
No kidding. Even better if you live in a smaller city, not in Toronto.
Jul 5, 2017
1 posts
Does anybody know whether or not I should take into account statutory holidays when calculating LOE for an employee who works three days a week?
Apr 18, 2016
15 posts
3 upvotes
I am an external candidate who is commencing training July 31st. Received offer on July 03rd.
Jul 6, 2017
15 posts
3 upvotes
i just got an email from Wsib for the assessment of EA role. The email is asking me to click on a link and start a 79 minutes assessment. Can anyone please inform me if WSIB has changed the hiring process for this role and what can I expect in this assessment?
Apr 6, 2015
16 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I have been in the pool like most of you I've just received an email asking for 2 additional references and my availability for end of July. I'm hoping this is an indication I will get called soon. Super excited.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
1423 posts
429 upvotes
superseupar wrote:
Jul 7th, 2017 6:54 pm
i just got an email from Wsib for the assessment of EA role. The email is asking me to click on a link and start a 79 minutes assessment. Can anyone please inform me if WSIB has changed the hiring process for this role and what can I expect in this assessment?
It looks like they have changed the process. This may be the first time they are doing this 'new process'.
Apr 6, 2015
16 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
For those that was recently offered training. How soon after your last two references were contacted did wsib offer you a spot for training?
May 8, 2017
45 posts
7 upvotes
Missyp78 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2017 4:03 pm
For those that was recently offered training. How soon after your last two references were contacted did wsib offer you a spot for training?
The next day.
Apr 18, 2016
15 posts
3 upvotes
The next business day for conditional offer and completion of paperwork. Then once paperwork is signed and submitted you wait for Government Reliability Clearance. Told this can take up to one week.
Jul 9, 2017
7 posts
Hello everyone,
I received an email on July 6th to complete the assessment form.
Anyone here familiar with the "new" hiring process?
I wonder when are they expecting to start a new training batch (Other than the ones I'm seeing on here starting end of July)?
Jul 9, 2017
4 posts
Hello,
Congratulations on being contacted to commence training. When were you placed in the pool? I have been in the pool since April 2016.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)