None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2445 posts
394 upvotes
Burlington

WTB: Car rental in Vancouver

Best rate I can find for mid July weekend is $243 tax in (3 1/2 days). Any coupon codes or anything available?
Thx.
Free Nortel tips and tricks blog, as well as second opinion on a move to VoIP (for my RFD friends).
3 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
1850 posts
9 upvotes
That seems pretty decent..we're looking at well towards the end of July for 1 week and have seen rates as high as $1000!!! Of course, I'm looking for either a Volvo or bigger SUV :)
Apr 26, 2005
211 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga/Meadowva…
Try signing up for the Discount webdiscount program. I rented a car a couple of weekends ago with this deal:

Exclusive weekend rental rates starting from $19.99 per day for an intermediate car (Elantra or similar), plus preferred rates on other car classes and minivans are available for WebDiscount Members.

Offer available at participating Discount locations. Weekend rates apply to 3-day rental period only (72 hour duration). Vehicle must be picked up Friday and returned by 9:00 am Monday. Rentals booked with this weekend promotional code includes 3000 free kilometres for the rental period.

I wanted to return the car on Tuesday so they added $29 for the extra day (which is still better than most normal daily rates).

If you have or can get a Platinum card you can save a lot on rental car insurance. A lot of schools have Alumni Associations that you can get a Platinum card through.