• May 26th, 2005 7:04 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Feb 13, 2004
154 posts

WTB Flight tickets to London-England in Mid July

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really need to go to london in the mid of july, and it would really help if anyone here would want to sell your ticket. i m looking for a really cheap ticket though, since i can't really afford the regular price.... as long as i can get to london and come back to Toronto. PlS let me know..... thanks very much
3 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2002
4954 posts
67 upvotes
eros wrote:i really need to go to london in the mid of july, and it would really help if anyone here would want to sell your ticket.
Almost all discounted (read: cheap) tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
i m looking for a really cheap ticket though, since i can't really afford the regular price.... as long as i can get to london and come back to Toronto.
July is a really bad time to go if you're looking for a cheap ticket, as it is one of the most busiest travel seasons in Europe. And unless you already have lodging arrangements with friends or family, London is an extremely expensive place to travel to regardless of season.
Nov 23, 2004
18 posts
If your quick enough .. (sale ends to day) .. both Air canada & British airways have a sale on .. around $300 off regular price ...

or you could try usuall canadian-affair.com , zoom , iglue and other charter flights ..

as mentioned before .. july a bad time to fly .. peak season.. but flights are still cheaper from toronto than any other canadian city ..

have a super trip .. weather great in london ..
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4423 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
Why would someone wanna sell their ticket to you for a really realyl cheap price. They can just return their ticket, most they'll loose is $100