Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

WWE 2K15: Hulkamania Edition Pre-Order...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2014 9:43 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Can anyone tell me what the protocol is for having pre-ordered this game in store at Best Buy? A friend of mine went to pick up his copy (reg. version, not the big bundle) and they told him no pre-order bonus was included, that if he ordered it online there would be a bonus, but not if you pre-ordered in store. He opened up his copy of the game, and there is no bonus, nor is there one on his receipt. Thanks, if anyone knows!!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
jory29 wrote: Can anyone tell me what the protocol is for having pre-ordered this game in store at Best Buy? A friend of mine went to pick up his copy (reg. version, not the big bundle) and they told him no pre-order bonus was included, that if he ordered it online there would be a bonus, but not if you pre-ordered in store. He opened up his copy of the game, and there is no bonus, nor is there one on his receipt. Thanks, if anyone knows!!
Odd. He should email online customer service and they should help out.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2013
1218 posts
601 upvotes
North of Toronto
witenite wrote: Where did you order it from?
Best Buy.. the box they shipped the game in was massive. The actual game is the size of a like 6 dvds stacked.

The box best buy shipped it in could have fit 20-30 of these games in it. it was full of paper to protect it.
Nov 19, 2008
340 posts
66 upvotes
jory29 wrote: Can anyone tell me what the protocol is for having pre-ordered this game in store at Best Buy? A friend of mine went to pick up his copy (reg. version, not the big bundle) and they told him no pre-order bonus was included, that if he ordered it online there would be a bonus, but not if you pre-ordered in store. He opened up his copy of the game, and there is no bonus, nor is there one on his receipt. Thanks, if anyone knows!!
If the flyer had indicated there would be a pre-order bonus for in-store pre-order than he would be entitled to it, when I ordered online I noticed it said online preorders only...
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1459 posts
1302 upvotes
Gatineau
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Does anyone want the game (in Montreal)? I got it pre-ordered on Amazon.ca. Sell at cost or I'll just cancel it. *lol*

Ju Leon...
I do. I live in Montreal. PM me
Jan 20, 2008
25 posts
I got a cancellation email a month ago even though I pre-ordered at $109.99. Then I emailed customer service and they said not to worry, it wasn't actually cancelled and to ignore. I checked the order status and it was still active.

I checked my order status this week and it is now cancelled. I'm really pissed since this is supposed to be my son's main Christmas present this year. They had better do something for me since I have record of them saying that I will get it.
Jan 20, 2008
25 posts
FYI they have them in stock right now at Amazon.ca. I ordered one.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
got mine from EB yesterday.. if ur a fan of wrestling, the extra $40 you spend is definitely worth what you get... an exclusive pop figure (id say about $20 value since exclusive), a piece of the ring from a Raw (maybe $20?), Hogan's autograph (about $50-60 if u compare to what he charges) and the hogan and sting bonus stuff is good too.. definitely worth the extra $40 imo... just too bad that the came case itself does not have a hulkamania cover :(

last 3 years of collectors for this game have had Austin, Taker and Hogan autographs, which is solid... i also got the WWE12 peoples champ collectors edition, but that one didnt even come with an autograph, which pretty much sucked, considering it cost the same price as the Austin one the year later, and that had his autograph (both were WWEshop exclusives)
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1873 posts
552 upvotes
they need a Bret Hart limited edition. Would for sure get that.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1732 posts
403 upvotes
Kitchener
bit the bullet and bought one. why? i dont know i hate wrestling. impulse buy as usual.

amazon.ca said there was only 1 in stock when i bought it, now it just says in stock (xbox one) so YMMV ordering from them.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213938 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Looks like the PS4 is now sold out...

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3793 posts
2617 upvotes
Montreal
PM me if you want one at cost in Montreal :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
turtle-r wrote: If the flyer had indicated there would be a pre-order bonus for in-store pre-order than he would be entitled to it, when I ordered online I noticed it said online preorders only...
Thanks for your reply! So then, when you preorder online, it does not arrive to your home the day of release, does it? (Western Canada, for example...) Thanks, if anyone knows! (For future games, lol.)
Nov 26, 2011
191 posts
55 upvotes
SURREY
wtf hogan isnt on the actual game case?
Mar 7, 2011
500 posts
117 upvotes
Debonair wrote: they need a Bret Hart limited edition. Would for sure get that.
This.
"You can google me on yahoo.com"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)