Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
www.banggood.com

Zuk Z2 for $169 USD!!! Burning hot

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2017 12:12 pm
128 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16984 posts
9310 upvotes
London
This is a good deal if ALL you care about is getting a SD820 chip. Every other aspect of this phone is hot garbage
May 6, 2015
735 posts
220 upvotes
Unionville, ON
why is this so drastically reduced? Any decent reviews out there on the phone? I'm thinking of getting this for the Mrs. who is using Chatr as her carrier
Apr 21, 2013
163 posts
41 upvotes
Too bad it's only a 5.0" screen. Good for those who like a mid size screen.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2009
1039 posts
833 upvotes
Calgary
Is this a good upgrade from Iphone 5s?
Nov 15, 2015
181 posts
114 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Reviews are good on build quality and of course there's the specs, but zui is what it is. All 3rd party roms for this device are unofficial and it's been out since June. If anyone getting this phone is hoping to throw cm on it and have a full featured, spec'd out beast, they're likely gonna deal with buggy beta releases and broken features
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
Viper98 wrote: This is a good deal if ALL you care about is getting a SD820 chip. Every other aspect of this phone is hot garbage
Can you elaborate please. The phones specs seem to line up with the entry level MI 5 which is a good phone and the all in price is $229 cad which is pretty amazing.
Dec 24, 2015
26 posts
17 upvotes
I'm from China I know this one. Nowadays this kind of high-end model has a good quality, but the rom is a shit comparing to XiaoMi.
So if you want a high-performance phone and DIY roms, just take it. If you have no idea how to optimise and flash roms... forget it.
Sep 26, 2009
304 posts
103 upvotes
Stittsville
Anybody ordered from this seller, what about custom and duty charges ? what's a good way to ship this thing. I am assuming this would support all Google Services
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2027 posts
2008 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Viper98 wrote: This is a good deal if ALL you care about is getting a SD820 chip. Every other aspect of this phone is hot garbage
According to reviews, quite true but not completely true. Seems like stock ROM and camera sucks but flash the normal ROM and its fine.
rigalpatel wrote: why is this so drastically reduced? Any decent reviews out there on the phone? I'm thinking of getting this for the Mrs. who is using Chatr as her carrier

kaka55 wrote: Anybody ordered from this seller, what about custom and duty charges ? what's a good way to ship this thing. I am assuming this would support all Google Services
If DHL, most likely $30 customs, otherwise nothing.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2968 posts
2620 upvotes
If I didn't have the Axon 7 already I would be all over this!
EDIT: It even has a headphone jack!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
chevyz07 wrote: According to reviews, quite true but not completely true. Seems like stock ROM and camera sucks but flash the normal ROM and its fine.
What would be the "normal" ROM for this and would it be bug free?
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2027 posts
2008 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Tig wrote: What would be the "normal" ROM for this and would it be bug free?
The stock international Zuk ROM
Jun 11, 2009
300 posts
41 upvotes
first of all does anyone know what the radio performance is on this phone? does it have the same qcom radio as in the iphones or is it a cheaper mediatek one? the top criterion for me is uninterrupted connectivity. the rest doesnt matter as much!
Zoomer 45 - 6GB
Fido mobile and data
Tangerine
Jul 7, 2008
220 posts
59 upvotes
Malton, Mississauga
This phone is also available from ********.
Who is better seller Banggood vs ******** vs Aliexpress?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
3991 posts
1126 upvotes
Toronto
wow, i was looking this phone up at willmyphonework.net, and interestingly, this thing works with freedom/wind mobile's band4-AWS
Last edited by chroma_cg on Dec 7th, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1962 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
gamred wrote: This phone is also available from ********.
Who is better seller Banggood vs ******** vs Aliexpress?
******** - CAD $248.99
Banggood - CAD $229.06
Jul 7, 2008
220 posts
59 upvotes
Malton, Mississauga
True but extra $20 is worth if i get better service/return policy !
goodfortune wrote: ******** - CAD $248.99
Banggood - CAD $229.06