Aug 20, 2005
1901 posts
869 upvotes

Expedia: $30 off $40+ On Any Activity

Deal Link:
Retailer:
www.expedia.com
$30 Off $40 USD
Expedia.com (USA webstie) is offering an instant discount of $30 when you make any activity booking of $40 or more and enter the promo code THANKYOU
Activity can be airport transportation, tickets, tours etc, you can book Canadian activities as well, eg CN Tower ticket...
Activity must be before December 31st, 2018

If you like to purchase multiple booking, you need a new credit card and email address (gmail trick works) in order to use the coupon code again.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2124 posts
444 upvotes
thinking of going to a hawaii luau in January. thinking of making the purchase and calling the luau later on to change the date to January.
PSN: Sakaban
Sep 23, 2008
696 posts
277 upvotes
Anyone have any experience with being able to call the activities/excursion companies directly to change the bookings? If there's no issue, then this is a pretty hot deal for anyone with a trip coming up in the new year.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Dec 4, 2017
62 posts
23 upvotes
Yonge Street
Where did you see CN Tower tickets?

I only see mostly crappy and overpriced things to do in TO.
Oct 15, 2006
376 posts
74 upvotes
North Vancouver
Capilano suspension bridge worked. Thanks op! I wonder if bc residents still get an annual pass with ID? Would make this super hot
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13606 posts
2340 upvotes
Seems like you can only search 2 weeks at a time.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Sep 7, 2015
72 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
This is so sweet - we are headed to Huntington Beach in California for three weeks - only thing I've found you can't discount on there is Universal.
Apr 26, 2009
238 posts
23 upvotes
You'll only get annual pass if you purchase through capilano's estore, not when you purchase through third party
https://www.capbridge.com/visit/bc-residents/

BC residents enjoy unlimited admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for one full year from date of purchase. Enjoy all of the benefits of a yearly annual pass for just the price of ONE DAY’S REGULAR ADMISSION (discounted tickets or tickets purchased through third party vendors do not apply). Annual passes are available to purchase through our ESTORE or on the day of your visit, in person at the Bridge House or Guest Services. Please present valid BC photo ID at time of purchase and on subsequent visits
eternitybc wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 5:05 pm
Capilano suspension bridge worked. Thanks op! I wonder if bc residents still get an annual pass with ID? Would make this super hot
Apr 26, 2009
238 posts
23 upvotes
I am blind... I can't seem to find the place to enter code. Can someone do a screenshot for me please? thanks so much!
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13606 posts
2340 upvotes
tingoting wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 7:31 pm
I am blind... I can't seem to find the place to enter code. Can someone do a screenshot for me please? thanks so much!
In the payment section, just above your CC info.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Nov 10, 2012
894 posts
363 upvotes
Calgary
Looking for a single Sea World San Diego ticket for January. Obviously if I enter the date as January the discount won’t work. Wondering if I can order the ticket with a December date and use it in January. The one I’m looking at just says valid 7 days from first use (there is a different sea world ticket listed that says expires Dec 31).
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1504 posts
247 upvotes
I am getting a "Please Provide a Valid Coupon"
Oct 15, 2014
237 posts
281 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
story wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 8:17 pm
I am getting a "Please Provide a Valid Coupon"