• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 8:04 am
Tags:
[OP]
May 23, 2017
249 posts
64 upvotes

www.zno.com Flush Mount Photobook?

Does anyone have any experience ordering Flush Mount Photobooks from www.zno.com? I am going to order one and a few "Parent books" for my wedding photos, I just wanted to see some first hand reviews of the quality ect.
4 replies
Aug 12, 2012
511 posts
69 upvotes
Richmond Hill
If they're for your own wedding photos and you just want something affordable on your coffee table, they're fine. I would never use them for paying clients though. The quality is ok, colours and skin tones are decent, but definitely not professional grade. I've heard stories of their books falling apart after time, but I haven't experienced that myself.
Aug 12, 2012
511 posts
69 upvotes
Richmond Hill
For my own clients, I go with GTA Imaging, they make great albums. Dekora Albums is another Canadian company that gets excellent reviews, I'll likely try them next year.

If my clients want to make an album on their own, I'll point them to Pikto.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7314 posts
482 upvotes
Frank311 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 1:37 pm
For my own clients, I go with GTA Imaging, they make great albums. Dekora Albums is another Canadian company that gets excellent reviews, I'll likely try them next year.

If my clients want to make an album on their own, I'll point them to Pikto.
I was looking at Adoramapix, do you have feedback or know of them for their Hudson album?