• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2018 4:39 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 23, 2017
583 posts
162 upvotes

www.zno.com Flush Mount Photobook?

Does anyone have any experience ordering Flush Mount Photobooks from www.zno.com? I am going to order one and a few "Parent books" for my wedding photos, I just wanted to see some first hand reviews of the quality ect.
Got that Zoomer account!
9 replies
Aug 12, 2012
567 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond Hill
If they're for your own wedding photos and you just want something affordable on your coffee table, they're fine. I would never use them for paying clients though. The quality is ok, colours and skin tones are decent, but definitely not professional grade. I've heard stories of their books falling apart after time, but I haven't experienced that myself.
Aug 12, 2012
567 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond Hill
For my own clients, I go with GTA Imaging, they make great albums. Dekora Albums is another Canadian company that gets excellent reviews, I'll likely try them next year.

If my clients want to make an album on their own, I'll point them to Pikto.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
8489 posts
769 upvotes
Frank311 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 1:37 pm
For my own clients, I go with GTA Imaging, they make great albums. Dekora Albums is another Canadian company that gets excellent reviews, I'll likely try them next year.

If my clients want to make an album on their own, I'll point them to Pikto.
I was looking at Adoramapix, do you have feedback or know of them for their Hudson album?
Aug 12, 2012
567 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond Hill
speedyforme wrote:
Nov 17th, 2017 8:04 am
I was looking at Adoramapix, do you have feedback or know of them for their Hudson album?
No, sorry. Haven't used them before.
[OP]
May 23, 2017
583 posts
162 upvotes
FYI for anyone who cares, I got my Flush mount photo book as well as a "parent book" from ZNO.com. I am very happy with the quality of the paper and album overall. Not one complaint, it looks vivid and amazing.
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
3920 posts
1182 upvotes
Calgary
Frank311 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 9:32 am
If they're for your own wedding photos and you just want something affordable on your coffee table, they're fine. I would never use them for paying clients though. The quality is ok, colours and skin tones are decent, but definitely not professional grade. I've heard stories of their books falling apart after time, but I haven't experienced that myself.
I've been using them for wedding clients, after multiple experiences with other so called good photobook companies. I can definitely vouch for their quality and have happily used them, and will continue to use.

I have copies of wedding albums I bought for myself to show for clients, they are amazing quality and everyone I have shown have fallen in love with the quality of the albums.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
8489 posts
769 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
May 31st, 2018 3:26 pm
FYI for anyone who cares, I got my Flush mount photo book as well as a "parent book" from ZNO.com. I am very happy with the quality of the paper and album overall. Not one complaint, it looks vivid and amazing.
That's awesome to hear. Can you provide some information like number of pages, size, features and overall cost for comparison to my Adoramapix?

Mine was 46 pages, 10x10, stamping, foil and rounded edges. All in I think was $220 CAD. Shipping was quick too like 2 weeks.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1616 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
I had one from this company a while back and I paid about 400 for it. The album is starting to fall apart after 2 years.