Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

(X360) Fight Night: Champion $14.97 at Wal-Mart

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2012 8:31 pm
Tags:
None
May 28, 2008
159 posts
14 upvotes
Regina

[Walmart] (X360) Fight Night: Champion $14.97 at Wal-Mart

It appears to be the nationwide price as it was in the case with a rollback tag. I couldn't find a copy of the PS3 at my local store so I don't know if it has been marked down as well. It's listed for $29.95 on Futureshop's website for those that care.
2 replies
Jul 13, 2009
257 posts
43 upvotes
Calgary
pjme wrote: It appears to be the nationwide price as it was in the case with a rollback tag. I couldn't find a copy of the PS3 at my local store so I don't know if it has been marked down as well. It's listed for $29.95 on Futureshop's website for those that care.

This has been the price for a while since Shadows of the Damned. But yes confirmed it's for ps3 as well at this price :razz:
May 28, 2008
159 posts
14 upvotes
Regina
ranchan1_2 wrote: This has been the price for a while since Shadows of the Damned. But yes confirmed it's for ps3 as well at this price :razz:

Sorry if this has been posted before. I should have done a search before posting. In my haste I simply forgot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)