Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Xbox 360 GOD] Zoo Tycoon $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2014 11:53 am
Tags:
None
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
SoldierZeroB wrote: This game just came out recently (11/22/13) and retails at $49.99. I don't know what it's like as I have never played it, but they do have a demo for it. Anyway, enjoy!
I tried the demo, i was disappointed nothing like the old classic zoo tycoon games.

I wonder if this is a sale, or a price drop? thanks OP.
May 21, 2010
338 posts
32 upvotes
Ontario
apparently the 360 version has about 50% of the content of the XOne version as well...oh well

I was actually interested in this game pre-release, but watching a bunch of quick looks on it and it just lost me. None of the charm of the older title
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1838 posts
268 upvotes
Grimsby, ON
I watched the video review for the XBOne version. Looks like it would be fun for a few sessions. I like the co-op aspect as well.

No way am I spending $60 on it though.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
Kyle071785 wrote: apparently the 360 version has about 50% of the content of the XOne version as well...oh well

I was actually interested in this game pre-release, but watching a bunch of quick looks on it and it just lost me. None of the charm of the older title
any word on DLC for this game?