PC & Video Games

XBox 360 vs Playstation 3

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2006 4:25 am
Tags:
None

Poll: You like XBox 360 or Playstation 3, please vote

• Total votes: 0. You have voted on this poll.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9756 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
divx wrote:This poll is ********, might as well compare xbox720 and ps4, since it's mostly if not all guessing/fanboyism.
Pretty much. You can't compare a released system to one that's not yet released.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11978 posts
115 upvotes
aw3s0me wrote:wait for the ps3 first... there is nothing right now worth playing on the 360, until halo3 comes out.. but the ps3 should be out by then, so make your decision then.
Gears of War will kill anything on the PS3, both graphically and in gameplay this holiday season.
As for stuff to play, I've been enjoying the demos on Live and the Arcade esp Geometry Wars stuff in addition to DOA4 and PGR3. The other games rated high but they're not my cup of tea (Rockstar Ping Pong, Oblivion, etc).
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
the PS3 is going to cost me a sh*t load of $$$ probably going to hold back and mod it later because I had to mod my PS2 like 3 times to play the newer copied games :mad:
but I've never been a fan of the xbox or 360...bought an xbox when price dropped under $200 and barely played with it...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1299 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sfu_lifer wrote:Gears of War will kill anything on the PS3, both graphically and in gameplay this holiday season.
As for stuff to play, I've been enjoying the demos on Live and the Arcade esp Geometry Wars stuff in addition to DOA4 and PGR3. The other games rated high but they're not my cup of tea (Rockstar Ping Pong, Oblivion, etc).
of course it will, cause ths ps3 wont be out by this holiday season.

MGS4 is the main reason why ill be getting the ps3. halo3 most likely will be the reason ill pickup a 360 as well ... when it comes out. as for the wii, well smash bros.. gotta get em all.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2001
1549 posts
59 upvotes
i-o_o-i wrote:the PS3 is going to cost me a sh*t load of $$$ probably going to hold back and mod it later because I had to mod my PS2 like 3 times to play the newer copied games :mad:
but I've never been a fan of the xbox or 360...bought an xbox when price dropped under $200 and barely played with it...
Most people here didn't buy the Xbox for the games :lol:
Best EVER emulation console. Perfect Mame machine.
And the killer app was/is Xbox Media Center. I'll never give mine up :D
I'm on the road to 5000...