Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Xbox.com] Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition $9.90 CAD (includes $40 of dlc) - gold not needed

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2016 9:40 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario

[Xbox.com] Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition $9.90 CAD (includes $40 of dlc) - gold not needed

Deal Link:
For those of you that missed out on Dead Rising 3 when it was at The Source for $10 for the vanilla game, it's time to redeem yourselves because the Apocalypse Edition contains the base game and $40 worth of dlc. The dlc didn't get the greatest reviews (between 48-56% on Gamerankings), but at this price it's practically free. And you can get an additional 360 gamerscore. This is most likely going to be part of the sales that will pop up tomorrow for the Xbox deals, but I wanted to share this anyway so I hope you guys don't mind me sharing it tonight. I would post all of the Xbox deals if I knew what they were, but I don't. I was just browsing on Storeparser when I noticed this and I bought it instantly for myself and for a buddy of mine. Anyway, enjoy!

This is the digital version in case anyone is wondering. This can also be bought directly from your Xbox One console.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Oct 26th, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
33 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
Did they ever patch the framerate, or does it still run at 12fps?
Nov 26, 2013
801 posts
729 upvotes
Winnipeg
I also see the evil within digital bundle for $20 for anyone else who is interested.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2776 posts
2425 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: Did they ever patch the framerate, or does it still run at 12fps?
Hey, it's probably 16fps if you have the Xbox One S. :)

Thanks OP, I may have to pick this up at this price
Jun 12, 2011
384 posts
123 upvotes
Man i still have the physical copy of the regular edition unopened from the deal at the Microsoft store a couple months back. Guess i'll double dip for the rest of the DLC.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
2140 posts
613 upvotes
Birchmount & Ell…
Now I can get rid of the disc for about what I was willing to pay for just the dlc. I enjoyed the game tremendously when I played it 2 years ago.
May 21, 2007
907 posts
270 upvotes
Montreal
Nice, thanks. Will be able to sell my sealed copy for about what I just paid for the game+dlc. Now if that Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α would go on sale, it would be perfect.
Nov 3, 2009
448 posts
240 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks op. Purchased an hour ago but dont see on my account. Never got a confirmation other than paypal receipt. Is this typical of ms store?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
Great, thanks OP. Always wanted this digital but it never went cheap.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
genetik wrote: Nice, thanks. Will be able to sell my sealed copy for about what I just paid for the game+dlc. Now if that Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α would go on sale, it would be perfect.
I was on sale way back, I remember buying it on sale in April 2015 for $5. I think that may have been the only time it was on sale.

This $9.90 is worth it to get the season pass. I have physical Dead Rising 3 from day one but might buy this digital to get the DLC.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks op. Might finally give me a reason to turn on my Xbone for the first time in months!
Jan 27, 2013
965 posts
1340 upvotes
Months? Forza 3, gears, Mafia, battlefield 1..... Confused Face
May 21, 2015
157 posts
117 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bah, to confirm this doesn't include the DLC "Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha" right?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
pokachu wrote: Bah, to confirm this doesn't include the DLC "Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha" right?
It does not
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
May 21, 2015
157 posts
117 upvotes
Montreal, QC
NightRain wrote:
pokachu wrote: Bah, to confirm this doesn't include the DLC "Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha" right?
It does not
Damn! That's what I wanted. Thanks, still a great deal for those looking!
Mar 8, 2005
407 posts
228 upvotes
St. Jonh's
For any one thinking of switching from physical to digital. EB Games is giving $9 trade credit for the original game (I traded the Day One version, so I don't know if that made a difference)
There's no such thing as too many games.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10392 posts
2189 upvotes
Aurora
NightRain wrote:
It does not
pokachu wrote:
NightRain wrote:
It does not
Damn! That's what I wanted. Thanks, still a great deal for those looking!
Ya that's a separate $10 add-on.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
MakeItCheap wrote: Months? Forza 3, gears, Mafia, battlefield 1..... Confused Face
I use my PS4 for most things. Zero interest in Forza, Mafia has had pretty bad reviews. Gears has always been meh for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)