Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Xbox.com] Titanfall (Xbone) $25, Season Pass $6.25 - Gold Members Only

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2014 2:15 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 29, 2011
977 posts
354 upvotes
Milton
SpicYMchaggis wrote: EA has gone on record and said this game is not part of the EA access program
Thanks, didn't realize that. Seems they snuck it into the small print at the bottom:
http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/
SoldierZeroB wrote: Even if they do put Titanfall in the vault, they most likely won't put the season pass maps in there so you could always just buy those and then have everything if they do put it in the vault later on. Or do you think they would put the maps in there? Have they done that with any other games, included the dlc?
No, the DLC is always extra. With Battlefield or Rivals, for example, Premium and car DLC was not included.
mymuro wrote: Then just buy the season pass. EA will have to sell the DLCs for profit.
You mean buy the season pass now for when Titanfall is added to Access later? I thought about that until someone pointed out that apparently they specified (in small print, see above) that Titanfall is excluded from Access.
Dec 6, 2012
485 posts
316 upvotes
North
Pawtucket wrote: I'm 99% sure i've played maps with 5 waves.
Wave 5 is usually really hard. A ton of Nuke titans all converging at once. Then some Mortar titans lobbing your harvester from the edge of the map.

It's a cool new mode. Hope they keep adding stuff like this - it's a nice break from the other run-and-gun modes
Each map has a specific number of waves, it can vary from 2-6. The map with 2 waves is VERY hard
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
2056 posts
348 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
thx OP secured season pass for the near future. I love this game. Had it on 360/xb1/PC But got rid of my xb1 because the system was too buggy for me. so currently playing on 360, But I am getting the White sunset overdrive bundle next week or so. Looking forward to playing Titanfall again on xb1
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
evosero wrote: Thanks, didn't realize that. Seems they snuck it into the small print at the bottom:
http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

No, the DLC is always extra. With Battlefield or Rivals, for example, Premium and car DLC was not included.

You mean buy the season pass now for when Titanfall is added to Access later? I thought about that until someone pointed out that apparently they specified (in small print, see above) that Titanfall is excluded from Access.
Didn't notice that. Maybe its because Reapawn owns the IP? I'd wait for a better discount to rebuy this game then. IIRC the game itself was on sale for $25 1/2 months ago but I havn't seen the season pass at this price.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Saw both the game & the season pass bundled for $31.99 on the Origin EA store.

But I think I'll wait for the X360 price to go down before buying.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
2056 posts
348 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
tigerhawk33 wrote: Saw both the game & the season pass bundled for $31.99 on the Origin EA store.

But I think I'll wait for the X360 price to go down before buying.
how much do you want to spend, why not buy my copy I am selling. only asking 25 for the DISC, cheapest price for 360 version
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
yatta wrote: how much do you want to spend, why not buy my copy I am selling. only asking 25 for the DISC, cheapest price for 360 version
Hi Yatta, sorry, but it's okay. I like to buy myself a new copy. I feel that this Black Friday/Cyber Monday it'll go down to $19.99 (or hopefully around that price point). Besides, I have several BB RewardZone coupons to use, so I'd like to take advantage of that. Thanks though, and have an awesome day. :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Thanks, I've moved on from this, but for $8, I don't mind going back to see the additional content.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
1001 posts
118 upvotes
Vancouver
Change your location (via Hola) to Mexico and it's usually $10 cheaper (or more, sometimes $20) for PC players. I did it with the game and season pass.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Who would even buy this game not having Gold? Its an online only game, isn't it?
Jan 7, 2013
132 posts
122 upvotes
London
How long are these sales usually for? Really tempted to buy the Season pass at $8.25
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
2056 posts
348 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Unless you can't afford it right now, I don't understand what waiting even more will do for you, when this is such a good deal going on. You should just get on it now. I don't even have my xb1 yet but I bought it and it is linked to my gamertag for when I boot up my xb1 it's there ready to download. It would suck that they end this promo and you kick your self for not getting it.

Eramo88 wrote: How long are these sales usually for? Really tempted to buy the Season pass at $8.25
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1616 posts
853 upvotes
Is anyone having trouble buying from the xbox store website? I've tried on multiple devices and it won't let me finish the purchase.. just waiting forever to load the confirm screen.
Always in search of a great deal....
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
Netcruzer wrote: Is anyone having trouble buying from the xbox store website? I've tried on multiple devices and it won't let me finish the purchase.. just waiting forever to load the confirm screen.
Buy it on xbox one store. MS said they were having issues with the web store and they were trying to fix ASAP.
Jan 7, 2013
132 posts
122 upvotes
London
yatta wrote: Unless you can't afford it right now, I don't understand what waiting even more will do for you, when this is such a good deal going on. You should just get on it now. I don't even have my xb1 yet but I bought it and it is linked to my gamertag for when I boot up my xb1 it's there ready to download. It would suck that they end this promo and you kick your self for not getting it.
I'm usually the same way but I mostly play Titanfall with friends and wanted to see if they were going to get it too. I'd hate to buy and then not play it since they didn't get it as well.

I just wanted to know if it was a 1 day sale kind of thing or ones that last all week.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6673 posts
2688 upvotes
calgary
Eramo88 wrote: I'm usually the same way but I mostly play Titanfall with friends and wanted to see if they were going to get it too. I'd hate to buy and then not play it since they didn't get it as well.

I just wanted to know if it was a 1 day sale kind of thing or ones that last all week.
Should last till next Tuesday
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
2056 posts
348 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Eramo88 wrote: I'm usually the same way but I mostly play Titanfall with friends and wanted to see if they were going to get it too. I'd hate to buy and then not play it since they didn't get it as well.

my bad man I hear ya. But I still would get this even without playing with your friends it's such a great game and good deal! I have no friends to play with.edit: most don't care for the game, others are on ps3 and ps4, one is only PC but I met some cool players online to play with.. dooo it dooo it
Nov 25, 2012
1 posts
DELSON
My children are going to receive their Xbox One for Christmas. We have a Xbox 360 with Xbox Live for now.

Is it possible to buy Titanfall before I am in possession of the Xbox One?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1887 posts
359 upvotes
North York
Love this game and good time to buy the dlc as they don't go on sale often. You can wait out for the full game to be cheaper if you want.

Most of my friends are too tied up into destiny. They must have that loot. I'm personally bored of it and have started titanfall again.

Liking the horde mode. The mp is much more fun than the crucible in destiny. Plus they added 400 achievement points since the last dlc for any achievement hunters out there for a total of 2000 points. That's the highest I've seen for a game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)