Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Xbox.com

Early Access! Xbox Game Pass for Gold Members - 14 Day Trial is Free

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2017 12:59 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

Early Access! Xbox Game Pass for Gold Members - 14 Day Trial is Free

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Xbox.com
Edited: Kudos to Youff1, who mentioned that this started, in this post started by toronto1979 in Feb. 2017.

It's available early for Xbox Gold Members! The first 14 days will be free, then it's $11.99 CAD a month. Use this link that RFD generated, it will take you over to the Canadian website.
1.JPG
Here are the details directly from the Xbox (Canada) website link:
Description
You’ll always have something new to play with Xbox Game Pass. For one low monthly price, you get unlimited access to over one hundred Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. Discover and download titles you’ve always wanted to play or revisit old favorites that you’ve been missing—all in full fidelity, without any streaming or connectivity issues. Experience games from all genres, including everything from action/adventure and family-favorites to hardcore shooters and sports. Love an Xbox One game currently in the catalog and want to own it? Buy it and instantly save 20%, plus get an additional 10% off any Xbox One game add-on while it’s in the catalog. With new games added every month, and the option to cancel anytime, Xbox Game Pass is your ticket to endless play. Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backwards compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games. The titles and number of games included in the subscription may vary over time, may vary by country, and may not be available in all countries. Subscription continues to be charged monthly at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. For cancellation info see www.xbox.com/accounts. DLC sold separately. Notice before purchase of DLC: If you purchase DLC for a game that is later removed from Xbox Game Pass, or your Xbox Game Pass subscription is terminated, you will need to purchase the game separately to continue using the DLC. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. Some titles may only be available for download by adult account holders 18 years and older. Xbox Game Pass discounts are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash. Requirements, features, online services, or subscription subject to change and/or retirement. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa). Monthly subscription required; continues until cancelled. Game selection varies over time. Learn more at xbox.com/game-pass. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) required for online multiplayer.
Edited: I chose to put this in Hot Deals as it's an early access 'hot deal' type of thing. The trial is free, (potentially could be in freebies) but the opportunity at early access was the hot deal part, in my eyes, so I put it here. Mods, feel free to shift around if need be. No one has commented yet, but I realize that may come up.
Last edited by jory29 on May 26th, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
i'm installing mad max, finally get to try that. Other than this game though there's no much I want to try/haven't played already. TBH there are MANY games on that list that have been offered for free with xbox live gold. i probably won't be keeping it past the 14 days.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1732 posts
403 upvotes
Kitchener
List of all the games currently included (spoiler alert, nothing really stands out as a 'must have this to make the pass worth it):
  • #IDARB
  • A Kingdom for Keflings
  • A World of Keflings
  • Age of Booty
  • Banjo Kazooie: N n B
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Banjo-Tooie
  • BC - Rearmed 2
  • BioShock
  • BioShock 2
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Blood Bowl 2
  • Borderlands
  • Bound by Flame
  • Braid
  • Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons
  • CAPCOM ARCADE CABINET
  • CastleStorm
  • Comic Jumper
  • Comix Zone
  • D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
  • Dark Void
  • de Blob 2
  • Defense Grid
  • Defense Grid 2
  • DIG DUG
  • DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
  • Double Dragon Neon
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
  • Electronic Super Joy
  • Fable III
  • Farming Simulator 15
  • Final Fight: DblImpact
  • FLOCK!
  • Galaga Legions DX
  • Gears of War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Gears of War 3
  • Gears of War: Judgment
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
  • GRID 2
  • Halo 5: Guardians
  • Halo: Spartan Assault
  • Hexic 2
  • Iron Brigade
  • Jetpac Refuelled
  • Joe Danger 2: The Movie
  • Joe Danger Special Edition
  • Joy Ride Turbo
  • JumpJet Rex
  • Kameo
  • Knight Squad
  • KOF98UM
  • KYUB
  • Layers of Fear
  • LEGO Batman
  • Lumo
  • Mad Max
  • MASSIVE CHALICE
  • Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
  • Mega Coin Squad
  • Mega Man® Legacy Collection
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Monday Night Combat
  • Ms. Splosion Man™
  • MX vs ATV Reflex
  • N+
  • NBA 2K16
  • NEOGEO BATTLE COLISEUM
  • OF: Dragon Rising
  • OlliOlli
  • PAC-MAN CE DX+
  • PAC-MAN MUSEUM
  • PAYDAY 2: CRIMEWAVE EDITION
  • Perfect Dark Zero
  • Pumped BMX +
  • Resident Evil 0
  • Roundabout
  • Sacred 3
  • Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
  • Sam&Max Beyond Time...
  • Sam&Max Save the World
  • Samurai Shodown II
  • ScreamRide
  • Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.
  • Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe
  • Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World
  • Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • SOULCALIBUR
  • SOULCALIBUR II HD
  • Spelunky
  • Splosion Man
  • Stacking
  • Steredenn
  • Strider
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
  • Super Time Force
  • TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
  • Terraria
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  • The Golf Club
  • The Maw
  • The Swapper
  • Toy Soldiers
  • Toy Soldiers: Cold War
  • Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • Viva Piñata
  • Viva Piñata: TIP
  • WWE 2K16
  • XCOM®: Enemy Within
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
I thought ea access and gold membership are good enough, mainly play FIFA, haven't got enough time to try others, left hundreds of games on the 3TB external HD.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
Seems like a good service for new console owners but I already played or own everything on that list besides Mad Max and the DMC remaster. I played the original on PS3 when it came out but I might replay it on xbone since it's awesome.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, iLLNESS, for listing the games!
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Good for 14 day trial, i won't continue after that.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
4775 posts
534 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for the list. I was curious myself but other than Mad Max, can't see anything else I'd want to play. I'll probably wait for the list to grow before I use my trial.

Definitely a good service for newcomers (especially if you factor in EA Access on top) but as others have mentioned, quite a few of these have been part of GwG.
RFD BST Feedback [107 - 0 - 0] | Heatware [72 - 0 - 0]
Apr 8, 2005
916 posts
633 upvotes
Dark-Colonel wrote: Thanks for the list. I was curious myself but other than Mad Max, can't see anything else I'd want to play. I'll probably wait for the list to grow before I use my trial.

Definitely a good service for newcomers (especially if you factor in EA Access on top) but as others have mentioned, quite a few of these have been part of GwG.
Is it pretty much assumed that the 14day free trial can be initiated at any time?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
4775 posts
534 upvotes
GTA
Mykolas wrote: Is it pretty much assumed that the 14day free trial can be initiated at any time?
That's a good question. Not sure if it's mentioned anywhere.

I assume they'll always offer it, similar to how Netflix always has a 30 day trial. There are very few subsription services that don't offer some kind of trial.
RFD BST Feedback [107 - 0 - 0] | Heatware [72 - 0 - 0]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone try this yet? Any opinions? Thinking about giving it a shot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)