Hot Deals

[Xbox Game Pass] Grand Theft Auto V

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2020 10:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
7830 posts
2402 upvotes
Bully 2 seems like a game that would get a lot of backlash in 2020 if it ever did get released considering how emotionally weak/sensitive
people seem to be now.
Niklasky wrote: Bully 2 has been rumored for years. I've stopped hoping...
Sr. Member
Jul 12, 2005
522 posts
205 upvotes
XFactor11 wrote: Bully 2 seems like a game that would get a lot of backlash in 2020 if it ever did get released considering how emotionally weak/sensitive
people seem to be now.
Good... free publicity from SJWs.

Worked well for Joker...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2013
1035 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
NickK41633 wrote: Who doesn't have this game? GTA VI is due soon
I have some sort of whatever edition for this game for Xbox One and never opened it yet. LOL! : S Eh lucky I didn't pay much for it. I think I paid $19.99 Canadian. Free now though eh? At least I am a collector. LOL!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
2059 posts
967 upvotes
Montreal
Is there much difference between consoles? If so, what's the best one to play this on?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 23, 2008
1150 posts
1004 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
XFactor11 wrote: Bully 2 seems like a game that would get a lot of backlash in 2020 if it ever did get released considering how emotionally weak/sensitive
people seem to be now.
NFN_NLN wrote: Good... free publicity from SJWs.

Worked well for Joker...
I don't think it would, and if anything, it would get less backlash than the first game got because there's already precedent set that it's not a "bullying simulator" like Jack Thompson and company tried to claim it was.

People like to do a lot of pre-emptive crying about imaginary "SJWs" and "sensitive people these days." It's also funny, because 10+ years ago, you had the "VIDEO GAMES CAN BE ART!" crowd (and I agree) but now you get people wanting their video games shielded from criticism, which all art is subject to.

Anyway, hot take: Bully is Rockstar's best game. Tons of stuff to do, not as bloated as would eventually GTA become, and even the soundtrack is charming. Also, as much time as they put into GTA, it's crazy how many Britishisms are left in the scripts.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9332 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
never played grand theft in my life..might dload this tho
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Newbie
Oct 27, 2018
74 posts
80 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: I don't think it would, and if anything, it would get less backlash than the first game got because there's already precedent set that it's not a "bullying simulator" like Jack Thompson and company tried to claim it was.

People like to do a lot of pre-emptive crying about imaginary "SJWs" and "sensitive people these days." It's also funny, because 10+ years ago, you had the "VIDEO GAMES CAN BE ART!" crowd (and I agree) but now you get people wanting their video games shielded from criticism, which all art is subject to.

Anyway, hot take: Bully is Rockstar's best game. Tons of stuff to do, not as bloated as would eventually GTA become, and even the soundtrack is charming. Also, as much time as they put into GTA, it's crazy how many Britishisms are left in the scripts.
Yup. It's funny how sensitive the people complaining about sensitivity are. But I know projection is rife in those types. Welp, lets me know who to block so I don't waste time in the forums.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3187 posts
535 upvotes
GTA
After i sold my copy been craving to **** around in it a bit more. Gonna enjoy this one.
Newbie
Jun 3, 2016
62 posts
25 upvotes
yeah just sucks getting cash in that game now jesus takes forever to get a good car
Sr. Member
Apr 6, 2017
927 posts
607 upvotes
Westmount, QC
mikka2017 wrote: never played grand theft in my life..might dload this tho
Awesome game. Enjoy it :)
Member
Nov 14, 2015
305 posts
142 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Just an FYI for everyone who's getting the game. If you log in online anytime until next Thursday you get $1 million bonus. Log in again Feb 6-13 for another million.

Top