Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership $35.99 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2014 8:54 am
Tags:
None
15 replies
Aug 13, 2009
164 posts
49 upvotes
Thanks not a bad deal came to 42 and change after exchange. Also real positive reviews for seller.
Mar 13, 2010
559 posts
342 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Is this a digital code or do they actually ship u the subscription card? Thanks op!
Aug 13, 2009
164 posts
49 upvotes
d_bomb_23 wrote: Is this a digital code or do they actually ship u the subscription card? Thanks op!
I'm not sure I believe they ship the card but not sure. I'm happy either way with free shipping.
Jan 9, 2012
485 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
camby wrote: I'm not sure I believe they ship the card but not sure. I'm happy either way with free shipping.
You might be able to ask the seller to email you the code. I requested it once when I made a DLC purchase on ebay and the seller just sent me the code when they were going to send the card. Worth a shot.
Aug 25, 2012
36 posts
25 upvotes
Surrey
I bought this and redeemed it already... if you email the seller and request they send you the code via email instead of shipping out the card, they will do it, and promptly :)
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Xbox live is 39.99 at the source today too. Not sure if there's anything besides exchange rate in this deal.
Jan 20, 2007
566 posts
47 upvotes
Burlington
VanceMendoza wrote: Xbox live is 39.99 at the source today too. Not sure if there's anything besides exchange rate in this deal.
Isn't that specifically for cyber monday?
]M[ /A\ ]N[ ][ ]K
Aug 25, 2012
36 posts
25 upvotes
Surrey
VanceMendoza wrote: Xbox live is 39.99 at the source today too. Not sure if there's anything besides exchange rate in this deal.
I thought it was convenient... buy it online, get a code online, enter it and done :) No going into stores and waiting in line.... i hate line up's!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2727 posts
3000 upvotes
Ottawa
OOS... would've been nice with ebates + paypal cash back
Oct 23, 2012
418 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
says 59.99 on their site...

edit : apparently it will be 39.99 on cyber monday (december 1) according to their flyer
Oct 17, 2006
785 posts
77 upvotes
Yeah, unless you ask the seller otherwise, they would need to send you a physical card. I found out (the hard way) that ebay doesn't allow you to sell a digital code without shipping something physical.
Nov 1, 2014
18 posts
Winnipeg, MB
Damn it all.

Deal is over and 12 month gold cards were one of the few things I was looking for a big discount on.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)