Expired Hot Deals

[xbox live /mixer] HOTTTT Rare Replay, no time to explain, minecraft skins, and more stuff - FREE!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2017 12:46 pm
Feb 5, 2013
68 posts
7 upvotes
KrytonOmega wrote:
Jun 12th, 2017 8:36 pm
I'm wondering about those of us who aren't able to watch any of the streams this week, as we have work, school or other commitments.

Any ideas about whether, if we've linked our accounts, will we still get the free stuff, or would we actually have to watch the stream(s)?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I can't seem to find an answer here or on the MixPot website. Thanks!
An idea, just leave the mixer app streaming around the hours of the show, but you have to be on the Microsoft channel where they stream E3 stuff (there is also one called 'one channel' I guess this works too, I don't remember the name of the main one).

The way it works is that there are bots on the channels. Once they detect (they do pooling on the channel for that, but we don't know the interval and they only show that you're following the channel, but they won't show that they detected you for this promo) that you're there using mixer during the events in any of the streams mentioned on this post, you're ok, you could theoretically even leave the stream (and you can start late too, you need only to be detected by the bot for X amount of time).

So if your internet is unlimited or something like that you can leave streaming on this channel, or ask someone to turn this around the time of the stream. The games will come after.... in batches... and it could take up to 48hours... I hope this additional information helps you and others...
Jan 25, 2014
116 posts
185 upvotes
Mississauga
pitabread wrote:
Jun 12th, 2017 7:18 pm
How did you know you got it? did it show up your list of available games on your xbox?
In the top right of the mixer webpage there is a notification area and it told me there. And yes, it immediately showed up in my games list as well.
Jul 17, 2008
220 posts
38 upvotes
I signed up on the mixer site using my Microsoft account info. I then changed my password for the mixer site, but when I try to log in it gives me this message:

"Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account"

Edit: Found my mistake. You have to choose login with your Microsoft account.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
12706 posts
3114 upvotes
Montreal
BearBraz wrote:
Jun 12th, 2017 9:05 pm
The way it works is that there are bots on the channels. Once they detect (they do pooling on the channel for that, but we don't know the interval and they only show that you're following the channel, but they won't show that they detected you for this promo) that you're there using mixer during the events in any of the streams mentioned on this post, you're ok, you could theoretically even leave the stream (and you can start late too, you need only to be detected by the bot for X amount of time).
there were so many people on last night the chatline was like a movie on fast-forward and the stream kept locking up and it even crashed on me a few times. hopefully I was there for long enough intervals and got "botted" but man, it's a real zoo.
Jun 29, 2015
271 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Any word on whether you get the whole shebang, or if it's specific items per day for watching the show? I'm at the office when this airs, but I would like a digital copy of Rare Replay...
Feb 15, 2015
283 posts
290 upvotes
Surrey, BC
zman25 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2017 10:46 pm
In the top right of the mixer webpage there is a notification area and it told me there. And yes, it immediately showed up in my games list as well.
I didn't get that and I watched the whole thing...
Rare Replay isn't showing in my list either...
Sep 28, 2014
48 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I'm watching the replay of the XBOX E3 show and just got the notification that Rare Replay is now yours:

https://mixer.com/ChannelOne

"Thanks for watching on Mixer – Rare Replay is now yours!"
Oct 17, 2010
963 posts
325 upvotes
Newmarket, Ontario
Where did you get the message? watched the show last night for 20 mins and another 20 mins today of channel one, havent got anything.
ringojay wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 2:14 pm
I'm watching the replay of the XBOX E3 show and just got the notification that Rare Replay is now yours:

https://mixer.com/ChannelOne

"Thanks for watching on Mixer – Rare Replay is now yours!"
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1608 posts
867 upvotes
zeze wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:20 pm
I have watched 50 minutes and nothing so far for me.
same for me :(

I'm wondering if ringojay just trolled us lol
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2462 posts
1005 upvotes
Montreal
My stream has been on for about 22 hours... still nothing
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2284 posts
821 upvotes
martinwales28 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:15 pm
Where did you get the message? watched the show last night for 20 mins and another 20 mins today of channel one, havent got anything.
zeze wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:20 pm
I have watched 50 minutes and nothing so far for me.
wildzero wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:38 pm
same for me :(

I'm wondering if ringojay just trolled us lol
daviiiiiid wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:44 pm
My stream has been on for about 22 hours... still nothing
Have you guys checked the Bell/notification icon in the top right corner of the page on mixer.com (web)? In the midst of all the junk notifications, I saw that I received some mixpot stuff already apparently, lol

Thanks for watching on Mixer – E3 Mixpot is now yours! 1d
Thanks for watching on Mixer – The Final Station is now yours! 1d
Thanks for watching on Mixer – Rare Replay is now yours! 1d