Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xbox One - HITMAN GOTY Legacy Pack [FREE] **DEAL DEAD :(**

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2018 8:52 pm
Sep 24, 2014
265 posts
1257 upvotes
Brampton, ON

Xbox One - HITMAN GOTY Legacy Pack [FREE] **DEAL DEAD :(**

Deal Link:
This is the full Legacy Pack, which includes all remastered locations and missions from Season 1 and The Game of The Year Upgrade.

The bundle includes:
- All content from Season 1
- The Patient Zero Bonus campaign
- 3 Themed Escalation Contracts
- 3 extra Outfits
- 3 extra Weapons

Enjoy all the remastered features of HITMAN™ 2, within Season 1 content. Items unlocked from HITMAN™ 2 content can be used in Season 1 locations and vice versa.

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/hitma ... verviewtab

UPDATE:
The deal appears to be no longer available (No more downvotes please) :(
Last edited by Maple_Leafs on Nov 13th, 2018 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
60 replies
Dec 9, 2015
213 posts
311 upvotes
I only have PS4 and I want this game. Thumbs down!
(Claimed anyways and gives thumbs up. Thanks OP.)
May 17, 2017
27 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
zylonite wrote: Is this Hitman 1 full game?
Yes, but you'll need to launch it through Hitman 2 (it's the old missions ported to the updated engine). You don't need to own hitman 2 though, afaik.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2877 posts
2839 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, another game in my library that I won't play and will forget about :)
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
I used Xbox app, doesn't let you download it...
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1097 posts
1288 upvotes
Dont have a xbone but in for 10 anyways. thanks OP
Mar 29, 2013
108 posts
74 upvotes
Surrey
thanks OP... with all these free games from microsoft and black friday pricing I think I'm going to buy an xbox one x instead of nintendo switch.
Oct 22, 2003
195 posts
139 upvotes
Scarborough
Until the right deal comes along and you get both. RFD effect for black Friday... :)
Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.
May 13, 2012
422 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
mmmako wrote: Yes, but you'll need to launch it through Hitman 2 (it's the old missions ported to the updated engine). You don't need to own hitman 2 though, afaik.
Yes that is correct and you can play it using Hitman 2 Prologue Chapter: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/hitma ... verviewtab
Last edited by Cottoni on Nov 12th, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
58 posts
17 upvotes
mmmako wrote: Yes, but you'll need to launch it through Hitman 2 (it's the old missions ported to the updated engine). You don't need to own hitman 2 though, afaik.
What do you mean by that ? How do I download the hitman 2 if I don't purchase it. Thank you in advance
May 13, 2012
422 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
KyleG39654 wrote: What do you mean by that ? How do I download the hitman 2 if I don't purchase it. Thank you in advance
Get the link OP posted added to your Xbox account, then you should have HITMAN™ 2 - Prologue as Pre-ordered on your account:
http://click.linksynergy.com/deeplink?i ... b&u1=rfdcb
Last edited by Cottoni on Nov 12th, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Cottoni wrote: Yes that is correct and it should work with HITMAN™ 2 - Prologue: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/hitma ... verviewtab
I am wildy confused, I just hit your link for Hitman 2 and it says I pre-ordered it? I have no history of pre-ordering Hitman 2? I did however already claim the Legacy Pack link beforehand, would that have triggered it to say I pre-ordered?
May 13, 2012
422 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
jbone14 wrote: I am wildy confused, I just hit your link for Hitman 2 and it says I pre-ordered it? I have no history of pre-ordering Hitman 2? I did however already claim the Legacy Pack link beforehand, would that have triggered it to say I pre-ordered?
That is correct, once you claim the one OP posted it automatically adds the HITMAN™ 2 - Prologue to your account, so Microsoft have effectively given away the GOTY edition of Hitman 1.
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Cottoni wrote: That is correct, once you claim the one OP posted it automatically adds the HITMAN™ 2 - Prologue to your account, so Microsoft have effectively given away the GOTY edition of Hitman 1.
Right on, appreciate the clarification!
Nov 7, 2015
270 posts
140 upvotes
Cottoni wrote: That is correct, once you claim the one OP posted it automatically adds the HITMAN™ 2 - Prologue to your account, so Microsoft have effectively given away the GOTY edition of Hitman 1.
Damn this is a good deal then!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)