Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xiaomi Robot Vacuum (ENGLISH!) $475

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2018 11:22 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Roomba isn't smart but this one can probably do ifttt.
This has LSD navigation and maps out the entire room so its pretty smart. The higher end roombas also do this like the ROomba 980 costing almost 1k.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
KiraSensei wrote: This has LSD navigation and maps out the entire room so its pretty smart. The higher end roombas also do this like the ROomba 980 costing almost 1k.
Finally outsmarted my 980 by blocking all known troublespots. Once lights are off, it finds it difficult to back to its docking station. Just had to extend the timer on the lamps and station for another hour because it takes about 90 minutes to cover 52 m2.

This Xiaomi is interesting and rated well and at a fraction of the 900 series though it seems it will be disposable without good replacement batteries.
May 27, 2007
306 posts
191 upvotes
Hopefully these would work but expect there will be more available when demand increases as the xiaomi ages

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32813028628.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32813028628&productSubject=1-piece-5200mAh-Robotics-18650-Battery-Pack-replacement-for-Xiaomi-robot-Vacuum-Cleaner&spm=2114.search0104.0.0.9nK9Ai
Dec 20, 2008
104 posts
3 upvotes
Has anybody bought a Xiaomi vacuum robot from geekbuying.com? Is it reliable?
Dec 25, 2017
59 posts
7 upvotes
Winnipeg
IO ordered one from Geekbuying last week so I will let you know if it arrives. Also on the battery topic I would just go to "THe BAttery Guy" they make a battery custom for everything on the planet. They just add the original heads to a stock battery with same specs and size etc. I have had them make me a battery for all kinds of wierd things and nver an issue. The last one was for a underwater scooter and no issue and way cheaper than factory.
Feb 28, 2012
653 posts
528 upvotes
BC
Cantfindanametouse wrote: IO ordered one from Geekbuying last week so I will let you know if it arrives. Also on the battery topic I would just go to "THe BAttery Guy" they make a battery custom for everything on the planet. They just add the original heads to a stock battery with same specs and size etc. I have had them make me a battery for all kinds of wierd things and nver an issue. The last one was for a underwater scooter and no issue and way cheaper than factory.
Any update if you received the product from geek buying? Looking to buy this vac from alliexpress or geek. Thanks!
Dec 25, 2017
59 posts
7 upvotes
Winnipeg
Geekbuying was a scam and never shipped, I bought one from light in the box and it arrived on time and has worked flawlessly ever since. Absolutely the best $425 bucks I ever spent. I was hit with I think around $45 bucks for clearing etc. I thought I used thier insurance for coverage on the extra charges but it turned out it was arrival insurance instead. My wife thought I was crazy when I ordered the vacuum but now she loves it too. My house has never looked so good and I run it ever day and every day it finds something. I have a 7 year old though so no wonder.
Dec 25, 2017
59 posts
7 upvotes
Winnipeg
jb10071 wrote: Any update if you received the product from geek buying? Looking to buy this vac from alliexpress or geek. Thanks!
see my note
Feb 28, 2012
653 posts
528 upvotes
BC
Cantfindanametouse wrote: see my note
Thanks for your update! I was looking at lightinthebox too so I will go them. Glad everything went well and you enjoy it, hoping for the same experience Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jul 6, 2011
89 posts
66 upvotes
toronto
Where is the best place to get this vacuum? Is aliexpress a safe bet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)