• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 11:03 am
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York

Xiaomi Stores in Toronto

Hi folks
I have recently discovered that there are actually authorized Xiaomi reseller stores located in Toronto. As a Mi fans myself, I have frequently visited their store recently and purchased several Xiaomi Products from them. I have always been browsing on the forum for deals and products. However, it has came to the time for me to finally register and share the Xiaomi Products from their stores to ones in the forum. As some of us know that Xiaomi products offers great values and quality for the price, some of their products in my opinion are far superior than the competitors on the market. It has always been a pain in the ass trying to purchase Xiaomi products here in Canada. As most of the products are only available in Chinese and in 220V.
I have came across a store located close to Yonge/Finch intersection named 3C Easy. When I wondered in their store, to my surprise. I have found hundreds of Xiaomi Products in their store. Which mostly are global version and will work in 110V here in Canada. I have taken some picture of their products for sale at the moment.
Here are some of the products picture I have taken inside their store. Most of the products they are selling have a demo unit available to try out right in store.
81575228633_.pic_hd.jpg
71575228630_.pic_hd.jpg
61575228627_.pic_hd.jpg
51575228623_.pic_hd.jpg
41575228621_.pic_hd.jpg
31575228619_.pic_hd.jpg
21575228615_.pic_hd.jpg
11575228612_.pic_hd.jpg
32 replies
Feb 22, 2007
7 posts
Thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing their address? How’s their price though?? Do they have scooters and the new band? I’m looking to get several Xiaomi for Christmas presents.
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
rosepurple123 wrote: Thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing their address? How’s their price though?? Do they have scooters and the new band? I’m looking to get several Xiaomi for Christmas presents.
Their address is 5418 Yonge St. Unit 10 North York. They certainly have both the mi scooter and the Mi band 4. However, the store manager has informed me that the scooter is temporarily sold out, and will arrive sometime in this month.
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
rosepurple123 wrote: Thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing their address? How’s their price though?? Do they have scooters and the new band? I’m looking to get several Xiaomi for Christmas presents.
I remebered they were selling the mi band 4 for $59+tax and scooter for $660+tax. I could be wrong, its definitely good to double check the price with them to make sure.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12575 upvotes
Markham
Do they do repair? If so, it can be very good news to their customers
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
smartie wrote: Do they do repair? If so, it can be very good news to their customers
They definitely do phone repairs.
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
yesstyle wrote: shill post?
Nah, man. I am just writing it out to the fellow mi fans in Canada.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: shill post?
not that I give a shit if it is or isn't...

But this is 100% a shill post.

1) new user.
2) look at the photos...… Bottle of wine gives it away lolol.
3) drink better wine bro.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Doebird wrote: not that I give a shit if it is or isn't...

1) new user.
the person who took the pics probably also works behind that counter lolzFace With Tears Of Joy
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
Doebird wrote: not that I give a shit if it is or isn't...

1) new user.
Lol bro, thats an empty wine bottle is used for demo out the automatic wine opener they were selling. Looks like you are living under the rock for a while now. Yeah, its a new account, I have used the forum to find a deal to buy. I was just sharing out the info lol.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Brah! Hook me up with some deep discounts!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
Evagelion001 wrote: Lol bro, thats an empty wine bottle is used for demo out the automatic wine opener they were selling. Looks like you are living under the rock for a while now. Yeah, its a new account, I have used the forum to find a deal to buy. I was just sharing out the info lol.
Lol you even know the minutia detail of the products they carry...like which customer knows that an open wine bottle is to rest out and decorker lol

Lololol.

I already said I don’t care but you’re a shill for sure.

How many other details will you share to prove our point.
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
Doebird wrote: Lol you even know the minutia detail of the products they carry...like which customer knows that an open wine bottle is to rest out and decorker lol

Lololol.

I already said I don’t care but you’re a shill for sure.

How many other details will you share to prove our point.
Lol, I cannot own one of those? When did you said not even care before, learn to do some reading before saying bs lol. I do have have to prove watching a clown like you jumping arounf help to bump up the post.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
Evagelion001 wrote: Lol, I cannot own one of those? When did you said not even care before, learn to do some reading before saying bs lol. I do have have to prove watching a clown like you jumping arounf help to bump up the post.
Only clown in here is you

But good luck with your store.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Hey owner OP, does your their store still have ridiculous wait times on bootloader unlocking of phones?
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
death_hawk wrote: Hey owner OP, does your their store still have ridiculous wait times on bootloader unlocking of phones?
Well, why not call and ask them?
Banned
Nov 12, 2019
182 posts
189 upvotes
thanks for info OP , any cell phones ?
and how are the prices compering to on line ?

thanks
new motto: Diversity is a great thing; but unity, unity, unity is Canada’s strength
by Rex Murphy
Nov 30, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
North York
dealornot wrote: thanks for info OP , any cell phones ?
and how are the prices compering to on line ?

thanks
They do sell Xiaomi phones. But the availability of models and pricing varies. Its better call them ahead for pricing and availability.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Do they have the XIAIMO Dashcam ?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)