Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xperwirless iphone Roger/Fido unlock 10$

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2015 11:13 am
Nov 26, 2014
180 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hurlyhunk wrote: WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?

lol, you are not only gonna get him fired, also going to have the Rogers close the loop hole. Dang !! and every body is back to paying $50 + tax. THANK YOU SO MUCH !
I don't think he works for ROGERS anymore. ROGERS is listed under "Previous Employers".

I think he still has friends at ROGERS who are doing this for him. They're probably under close watch now. Anyone who was in the same room with him while at ROGERS are NOW being watched.

Or he still has access to the ROGERS back-end and doing it himself.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
5263736 wrote: It ends July 2nd apparently from an email. Too bad i cant reach them to get the price....s:
Just go with protech for $20. No headache
hated on but respected.
Jan 6, 2013
88 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
Guys I used xpert wireless and got my Iphone 6 unlocked for 10$ + 0.5 paypal fees.
I waited over about 36 hours after confirming an unlock. However i had to agree the website is a nightmare for registration had to send several emails to get my login fixed.

Connected to itunes today after confirmation and got a success message for unlock. Hope they don't reverse unlocks as people experienced last time :)
Dec 15, 2007
181 posts
10 upvotes
still wrong $65 on the website

does not respond to emails

waste of time
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2447 posts
701 upvotes
Cas77 wrote: Famous last words:
"Syed I'd like to see you in my office NOW"
As soon as you said that I pictured a scene from Office Space.
The guy actually looks like the Indian guy from that movie lol!
Oct 22, 2006
688 posts
305 upvotes
gyros wrote: still wrong $65 on the website

does not respond to emails

waste of time
So agree. Have emailed him like 4 times.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2010
1148 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
StoneColdWhat wrote: looks like deal is over now
You mean former Rogers employee has been fired and arrested for stealing from his former employer?
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
Can someone tell me how the F to get off these scammers daily spam?

They set up my account 2 weeks too late and they've been spamming me since, no unsubscribe link, I replied and it didn't do squat...
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
Cas77 wrote: Can someone tell me how the F to get off these scammers daily spam?

They set up my account 2 weeks too late and they've been spamming me since, no unsubscribe link, I replied and it didn't do squat...
I guess you can either email them and tell them to remove you or just file a CASL complaint. The anti-spam legislation in Canada requires that they have your consent to email you and that they must provide an easy method to unsubscribe. They have failed on both so a complaint would be appropriate.
http://fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf ... MCN-9EZV6S
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
Cas77 wrote: Can someone tell me how the F to get off these scammers daily spam?

I have the exact same problem. I e-mailed him SOOOO many times and he doesn't do squat. So called being "busy" is no excuse - if you SPAM this much you better be prepared for removal requests or at least automate it... but of course we already know he can't program for *****. Anyway, I'm now forwarding all his e-mails to spam@uce.gov and other SPAM reporting sites, etc and will be contacting Rogers, etc until he stops. I suggest you do the same in order to stop this non-sense.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
Britex wrote: I have the exact same problem. I e-mailed him SOOOO many times and he doesn't do squat. So called being "busy" is no excuse - if you SPAM this much you better be prepared for removal requests or at least automate it... but of course we already know he can't program for *****. Anyway, I'm now forwarding all his e-mails to spam@uce.gov and other SPAM reporting sites, etc and will be contacting Rogers, etc until he stops. I suggest you do the same in order to stop this non-sense.
spam@uce.gov is the US government. Won't do you any good.

The Canadian government site is: http://fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf ... MCN-9EZV6S
Dec 29, 2014
577 posts
534 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Britex wrote: I have the exact same problem. I e-mailed him SOOOO many times and he doesn't do squat. So called being "busy" is no excuse - if you SPAM this much you better be prepared for removal requests or at least automate it... but of course we already know he can't program for *****. Anyway, I'm now forwarding all his e-mails to spam@uce.gov and other SPAM reporting sites, etc and will be contacting Rogers, etc until he stops. I suggest you do the same in order to stop this non-sense.
If you paid with paypal make a dispute you will get your refund
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
dealstealer491 wrote: If you paid with paypal make a dispute you will get your refund
Never got this far. I tried creating an account but it does not work. I tried e-mailing him about the problem but he does not reply. Tried requesting to stop the SPAM but he does nothing. Very frustrating after so many attempts.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
Don't bother with this company. Their website is a joke
hated on but respected.