Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

85% off everything Sitewide+additional 10% off ALL Apple accessories

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2014 9:03 am
Jun 25, 2012
9 posts
10 upvotes
OAKVILLE

85% off everything Sitewide+additional 10% off ALL Apple accessories

Savings:
85%
Xtreme Guard is having 85% off everything Site-wide plus an additional 10% off ALL Apple Accessories including the ALL-NEW iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3.

To secure your savings use coupon code: Super85off

For an additional 10% off Apple accessories us coupon code: Apple10

-No Minimum Order Required-
*Limited quantities are available in tempered glass and other accessories by XtremeGuard. These products will only be available while supplies last

Shipping is NOT free but one fee for multiple items.

Excellent deals to be had. I have extreme guard on all of my devices and they are holding up well.

Not as good as 90% off about a month ago site wide including shipping. But if you have apple devices, it will be 85%+10% off.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
i had some that was free and still crap. the glass protector for iphone 5 came pre-shattered, so they refund the whole purchase.

the other screen protectors for iphone 6 had some type of bend in all of them. one i was able to remove the backing but the top part would not stick well. the other two could not even remove the backing. also the cutout for the ear piece was not cut out very well.

lucky i also had some screen protectors from another brand which i end up using.
Oct 12, 2003
447 posts
61 upvotes
Thanks OP... Bought a bunch of stuff
Anil Godhia - Insurance / Investment Advisor
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
just got my new shipment for the spartan glass finally they have smartened up and shipped in bubble wrapped envelopes. The spartan glass is great, got one on my G3 and one on my girls HTC very happy despite having to wait an extra week for the replacements to arrive.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Nov 9, 2010
968 posts
1434 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Looking at getting a screen protector for my OnePlus One - debating between tempered glass or regular plastic cover. Any thoughts? Is the tempered glass worth it?
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
I tried their tempered glass on sale last time for the Nexus 5 and I gotta say I was impressed. I use to like their wet application stuff but the glass feels so much better and the coating on it to prevent fingerprints has held up so far after the months.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, doesn't hurt to have extras even if they're complete garbage and it's a very affordable price for tempered glass screen protector, given it doesn't arrive cracked. Unfortunately, no free shipping. My order with both coupons:

Apple iPhone 6 4.7" Screen Protector - Spartan Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Apple iPhone 6 4.7" Screen Protector - FULL BODY + Free Install Kit*
Apple iPhone 6 4.7" Screen Protector - HI-DEF Screen Protector (Dry Install)
Apple iPhone 5S Screen Protector - FULL BODY + Free Install Kit*
Apple iPad Mini 2 With Retina Display Screen Protector - HI-DEF Screen Protector (Dry Install)
Subtotal: $12.82
Shipping & Handling: $5.87
Grand Total: $18.69

Thanks!
Mar 5, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
BURLINGTON
djwalsh3000 wrote: Looking at getting a screen protector for my OnePlus One - debating between tempered glass or regular plastic cover. Any thoughts? Is the tempered glass worth it?
I ordered a glass protector for mine, came out to ~$15CAD all in. The regular plastic cover is probably gonna be like 6 ~ 10CAD all in just because of shipping, so might as well upgrade for a negligible increase in price.
As for being worth it, I haven't personally ever used one before, but I've heard a lot of good things about them ranging from the feel (doesn't change the feel of the phone screen), scratch resistance (keys won't scratch it), oil-resistance (apparently it doesnt get finger prints on it/if it does, they wipe off easily) and that if you drop the phone in a situation that would normally shatter the screen, there's a good chance it'll just shatter the tempered glass and keep your screen safe.

Seems pretty worth it to me for a couple extra bucks over the regular old plastic ones, even if none of these are true other than the feel and keys not scratching it I'd say it's worth.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2003
2366 posts
398 upvotes
Edmonton
I have yet to find the Nexus 5 tempered glass protector actually in stock on XtremeGuard...
Definition: Than
A conjunction used to introduce the second element of an unequal comparison: She had better grammar than I.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5485 posts
2762 upvotes
djwalsh3000 wrote: Looking at getting a screen protector for my OnePlus One - debating between tempered glass or regular plastic cover. Any thoughts? Is the tempered glass worth it?
Used to swear by the wet application screen protectors, now I go glass only.

It's just smoother and doesn't distort the colors as much as the film stuff.
Sep 12, 2004
341 posts
276 upvotes
Burnaby
Tempered glass OOS for S5.
Jun 12, 2010
695 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
Not saying this will happen to you but I bought about 8 products when they had the 90% deal and it was all crap. I emailed them and they never replied to my concerns and I had to send an email to the business bureau of Utah which contacted them to get my refund. So buyer beware trying to return products is a hassle
Dec 24, 2012
167 posts
52 upvotes
Sunnyvale
For any iPhone 6 users, the Xtremeguard glass protector isn't very well designed. There's more of a gap between the edges of the protector and where the phone's glass starts to curve downward than other protectors. It's also not rounded at the edges to allow for smoother swiping, and the glass itself is thicker than some other protectors which makes it extremely uncomfortable to use for any gestures at the edges of the display. I took it off after two hours and threw it out.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
nexusCFX wrote: For any iPhone 6 users, the Xtremeguard glass protector isn't very well designed. There's more of a gap between the edges of the protector and where the phone's glass starts to curve downward than other protectors. It's also not rounded at the edges to allow for smoother swiping, and the glass itself is thicker than some other protectors which makes it extremely uncomfortable to use for any gestures at the edges of the display. I took it off after two hours and threw it out.
I find with newer devices their second batch is usually better I think they had the same issue when the Nexus 4 initially came out.

I dont know where people are getting that their CS sucks, I have contacted them on 2 separate occasions and they have responded within a day and sent out replacements almost the same day as well not to mention offering a choice between reship and refund.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
May 21, 2012
318 posts
127 upvotes
Markham
I ordered on October 10 when they had 90% off but, I still haven't received it. Usually they ship within a week (the average wait time from previous orders). Anybody received their order around the same date?
At least they got the tempered glass back in stock for the HTC One M8....

Also Quick Tip for all of you purchasing tempered glass, DO NOT LEAVE UR PHONE FACE DOWN WITH THE TEMPERED GLASS they scratch really easy. I got light scratches all around the screen and 1 deep scratch that is visible when I am using it :(
May 21, 2012
318 posts
127 upvotes
Markham
napoleon1769 wrote: Why would it scratch? ^ ISn't the glass cover ing it? Or is the tempered glass scratched?
oh whoops, sorry. I meant the tempered glass is scratched. :confused:
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4016 posts
3367 upvotes
YUL/YVR
They should just make it $1 year-round everyday low price at this rate...