• Jun 18th, 2015 10:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1662 posts
560 upvotes
Toronto
Yakuza Zero chinese version shipped from play-asia today!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
LKane1 wrote: Yakuza Zero chinese version shipped from play-asia today!
Yeah...i got a notice about that too except my credit cards are maxed out. Paying them all by tonight. I think i wanna switch from free shipping to ems
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Mine shipped today but gonna take a week or two to arrive due to free shipping. ps4 version is sold out but ps3 version still available. Good thing i ordered the ps4 version early.

Still curious about the appearance of hong kong actor Sam Lee though.

Edit - never mind, lol!
https://youtu.be/zL_cjqZIzWk
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
Wish this was getting a north american release. Yakuza 5 is supposed to be digital only in the 3rd quarter of 2015. Wish it was available for ps4 though, as I have already traded in my ps3.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
zzzz24 wrote: Wish this was getting a north american release. Yakuza 5 is supposed to be digital only in the 3rd quarter of 2015. Wish it was available for ps4 though, as I have already traded in my ps3.
Wait...i thought Yakuza 5 is coming in the summer. It got pushed back to 3rd quarter 2015? That'll give me time to finish Yakuza 0.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2008
3140 posts
411 upvotes
tinlun wrote: Wait...i thought Yakuza 5 is coming in the summer. It got pushed back to 3rd quarter 2015? That'll give me time to finish Yakuza 0.
3rd quarter = july august september....still summer
It was never delayed, but more like they never directly stated the release date
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
https://youtu.be/TwAoVB_8fjU

Yakuza Zero Hong Kong launch event.
lucky attendees get free Yakuza Zero PSN cards, Yakuza walkmans (goes on sale at HK Sony Store June 30th), handkerchief, beer, and etc.

DLC will release every week for next 2 months.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1662 posts
560 upvotes
Toronto
Just got mine in the mail. Finally!

One of my realizations so far is that they speak way too fast while my Chinese reading is too slow haha.
tinlun wrote: Still curious about the appearance of hong kong actor Sam Lee though.

Edit - never mind, lol!
https://youtu.be/zL_cjqZIzWk
Ya I just noticed him on the cover haha.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
LKane1 wrote: Just got mine in the mail. Finally!

One of my realizations so far is that they speak way too fast while my Chinese reading is too slow haha.

Ya I just noticed him on the cover haha.
I've played the chinese demo and it wasn't too fast. You can always pause the game and still read the subtitles just fine. I'm still waiting for my copy. Free shipping is taking too long. Wonder what the ps vita app is supposed to be for.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh....I'm still waiting for my copy of the game. This is taking way too long!!! Shoulda bought a digital copy.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got the game yesterday. Not too wowed by the first hour but that is only cuz I've played thru demo already. So it fel like deja vu. Got past thru that so now it begins.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1662 posts
560 upvotes
Toronto
Finished it a while back. Some brief impressions about the game..

- Good to play as Majima and see a different side of him.
- I miss Haruka (she's not born yet, I know) and Akiyama.
- I miss golf as a mini game.
- Catfight is the worst mini game ever.
- I wish there were more heat actions.

Great game overall.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
I just started earlier this week. Free shipping took a month to deliver. So far, I like it. I miss all the boss fights where you confined in a building fighting off all those henchmen before fighting the boss. The washroom scene had mw laughing hysterically. The guy who set up Kiryu had some crazy tattoo of Enma. Just finished chapter 1 tonight and levelling up with the ps vita app as my mom is hogging the tv.