Expired Hot Deals

[Yankee Candle] WICKedly Hot?? Yankee Candle - many large candles 10USD, other items up to 75% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2018 2:06 pm
Nov 11, 2016
620 posts
345 upvotes
Halifax
How much at the door?
No matter how you feel about Christmas, you can't help but appreciate the beauty of the Pentatonix Christmas music.
[OP]
Jul 18, 2007
114 posts
123 upvotes
Markham
rdiamond1 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 3:43 am
How much at the door?
Provincial taxes + $10 FedEx - that's all 3 boxes inclusive

They can only put 6 candles in a box due to the specialized packaging so it seems that's how they have to do it - multiple packages on the same order
Nov 11, 2016
620 posts
345 upvotes
Halifax
hewjas wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 12:39 pm
Provincial taxes + $10 FedEx - that's all 3 boxes inclusive

They can only put 6 candles in a box due to the specialized packaging so it seems that's how they have to do it - multiple packages on the same order
OK... hearing that I kind of hope that they do not cancel it.
It was NOT my experience last Christmas but maybe it was too busy and they used UPS.... I remember it being very pricey and I swore I would not do it again.

But well.... another year... and I do LOVE those candles... they are worth the money- last forever and throw a great scent ( most ).
No matter how you feel about Christmas, you can't help but appreciate the beauty of the Pentatonix Christmas music.
Apr 10, 2011
420 posts
194 upvotes
How do these compare to the three wick candles at Bath & Body Works?
[OP]
Jul 18, 2007
114 posts
123 upvotes
Markham
rdiamond1 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 1:20 pm
OK... hearing that I kind of hope that they do not cancel it.
It was NOT my experience last Christmas but maybe it was too busy and they used UPS.... I remember it being very pricey and I swore I would not do it again.

But well.... another year... and I do LOVE those candles... they are worth the money- last forever and throw a great scent ( most ).

If you do end up getting your order, check your customs information that they put down what you paid and not the retail value - they had put down my package at over 260 usd when it was 99usd. A quick email to customer service and they refunded the difference to my cc within hours.
Nov 11, 2016
620 posts
345 upvotes
Halifax
OK... I knew I should not have tried this...

Anyways... My shipment was received this morning from FEDEX - two boxes.

The cost : $ 64.80 Taxes + 10 $ Fedex charge.

For a $ 100 USD candle order.
Anyway... that being said - there IS a problem with the tax calculation for sure.

Who did you contact to get a refund Yankee candle or Fedex ?

The secondary problem is that four of the large candles do NOT have wicks ! Yes this is true. I have sent them the pictures and will try to upload them here.

Not sure what happened - it may have occurred during shipping.
Images
  • candlethree.JPG
  • candleone.JPG
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1247 posts
338 upvotes
ilapastel wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:43 am
who the hell spends 15 bucks on candles, let alone 100 to get free shipping lmao
Michael...

edit- Or maybe it was Wint?