Expired Hot Deals

[Yankee Candle] WICKedly Hot?? Yankee Candle - many large candles 10USD, other items up to 75% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2018 2:06 pm
[OP]
Jul 18, 2007
110 posts
122 upvotes
Markham
rdiamond1 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 3:43 am
How much at the door?
Provincial taxes + $10 FedEx - that's all 3 boxes inclusive

They can only put 6 candles in a box due to the specialized packaging so it seems that's how they have to do it - multiple packages on the same order
Nov 11, 2016
497 posts
244 upvotes
Halifax
hewjas wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 12:39 pm
Provincial taxes + $10 FedEx - that's all 3 boxes inclusive

They can only put 6 candles in a box due to the specialized packaging so it seems that's how they have to do it - multiple packages on the same order
OK... hearing that I kind of hope that they do not cancel it.
It was NOT my experience last Christmas but maybe it was too busy and they used UPS.... I remember it being very pricey and I swore I would not do it again.

But well.... another year... and I do LOVE those candles... they are worth the money- last forever and throw a great scent ( most ).
Apr 10, 2011
406 posts
181 upvotes
How do these compare to the three wick candles at Bath & Body Works?
[OP]
Jul 18, 2007
110 posts
122 upvotes
Markham
rdiamond1 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 1:20 pm
OK... hearing that I kind of hope that they do not cancel it.
It was NOT my experience last Christmas but maybe it was too busy and they used UPS.... I remember it being very pricey and I swore I would not do it again.

But well.... another year... and I do LOVE those candles... they are worth the money- last forever and throw a great scent ( most ).

If you do end up getting your order, check your customs information that they put down what you paid and not the retail value - they had put down my package at over 260 usd when it was 99usd. A quick email to customer service and they refunded the difference to my cc within hours.
Nov 11, 2016
497 posts
244 upvotes
Halifax
OK... I knew I should not have tried this...

Anyways... My shipment was received this morning from FEDEX - two boxes.

The cost : $ 64.80 Taxes + 10 $ Fedex charge.

For a $ 100 USD candle order.
Anyway... that being said - there IS a problem with the tax calculation for sure.

Who did you contact to get a refund Yankee candle or Fedex ?

The secondary problem is that four of the large candles do NOT have wicks ! Yes this is true. I have sent them the pictures and will try to upload them here.

Not sure what happened - it may have occurred during shipping.
Images
  • candlethree.JPG
  • candleone.JPG
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1221 posts
320 upvotes
ilapastel wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:43 am
who the hell spends 15 bucks on candles, let alone 100 to get free shipping lmao
Michael...

edit- Or maybe it was Wint?