• Jan 13th, 2019 7:30 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto

Yeelight smart led bulbs

Looking for Yeelight smart bulbs, but the only 110v versions I found are just way too pricey ($50 range with s&h), and it seems Aliexpress and similar sites only sell the 220v version. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one that will work here?
Images
  • 611vYqAqaeL._SL1500_.jpg
"signature removed for rule violations" Hell ya, that's what we do! 😝
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2009
1314 posts
289 upvotes
I'm looking for these too. I had a coupon for banggood, that brought it down to about $21 CAD each but they then 3rd-worldly cancelled because they didn't want to ship to canada. (sigh). Now that coupon is expired unfortunately, otherwise I would re-order with different shipping options.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
bluenote wrote: I'm looking for these too. I had a coupon for banggood, that brought it down to about $21 CAD each but they then 3rd-worldly cancelled because they didn't want to ship to canada. (sigh). Now that coupon is expired unfortunately, otherwise I would re-order with different shipping options.
Do you have a url for that item? I've gone through tons of product listings, on multiple sites, and everything is 220v.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
Ok so apparently 100-240v should work in Canada. Very cool, cause I've seen a few listing with that voltage range.
It's known as a universal power supply. Therefore the unit can be used without any change except plug adapters worldwide.
https://www.quora.com/What-does-100-240 ... lectricity