Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1649 upvotes

Yellow Pages Problems

Just wondering if anyone has/had yellowpages? I'm having troubling cancelling with them they keep giving run around and than automatically renew. Also the sales agents always change very year and there's no one to talk too. Very shady business practices.

Anyone went through this scam process before?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 23, 2008
9739 posts
6130 upvotes
Edmonton
aquariaguy wrote:
Jul 8th, 2016 1:59 pm
Just wondering if anyone has/had yellowpages? I'm having troubling cancelling with them they keep giving run around and than automatically renew. Also the sales agents always change very year and there's no one to talk too. Very shady business practices.

Send them a registered letter canceling your service. If it gets charged to you later, you can use that to get a chargeback on your credit card (assuming that's the only way they can keep automatically renewing).

C
Jun 21, 2006
697 posts
204 upvotes
ya i remember a couple of years ago i was getting hassled by them but i have never signed or gave my credit card number. and they kept asking for payment. if your spending money on advertising i find google to work the best
May 21, 2017
1 posts
aquariaguy wrote:
Jul 8th, 2016 1:59 pm

Good luck, they promise you the world of benefits but fall short and fail in service. They say one thing and don't follow up. Sales team are simple a sales team - they read scripts but can't answer real questions. They charged me for several months for something that never worked. I made a compliant with the BBB. The worst company I have ever tried to work with. Warning you will pay Steak but get raw beef. I'm not a happy customer and would not recommend any of there services.