Personal Finance

Yet another "where is the economy heading" poll.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2009 7:56 pm
Tags:
None

Poll: Where is the world headed?

• Total votes: 22. You have voted on this poll.
Blue Skies from Now On!

18%
Recession

18%
Depression

23%
Soviet Style Worldwide Meltdown

32%
Rome

9%
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo

Yet another "where is the economy heading" poll.

Here is another poll on where the economy is heading but with much better options than those others. Enjoy!
10 replies
Jul 20, 2007
801 posts
4 upvotes
Short term? Blue skies! Four words: too much, too fast = imminent correction!
Online discount brokerage(s) status:

=> QUESTRADE: Active (satisfied customer).
=> E*Trade Canada: Active (impressed so far).

QuesTrader (a.k.a. Uncanny Wizard, President and CEO of http://stockmagic.wordpress.com )
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2884 posts
33 upvotes
I'm more concerned about oil supply than the current stock climate.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2005
1793 posts
41 upvotes
hagbard wrote: Here is another poll on where the economy is heading but with much better options than those others. Enjoy!
One positive and four negative options... Wow, a little pessimistic are we.. (are things really that bad in Windsor???)
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
2968 posts
79 upvotes
Since there have already been a couple of these threads that turned out to be total loosers and full of trolling I am am thinking that this thread is for the purpose of trolling. There is nothing to show that this is a better thread.

I'm not voting
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
stuntman wrote: Since there have already been a couple of these threads that turned out to be total loosers and full of trolling I am am thinking that this thread is for the purpose of trolling. There is nothing to show that this is a better thread.

I'm not voting
Quit trolling my thread. :o
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
2968 posts
79 upvotes
hagbard wrote: Quit trolling my thread. :o
thhhhpppppptt. How many of these threads are needed? This is the 3rd with this topic this week I think. Is the economy changing that fast?

Where is the choice for all of the above because eventually we will hit them all.
How about a meteor hitting earth option?
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
22170 posts
825 upvotes
Newmarket
My vote is for "slight but noticeable decline".

Poll option of Rome is flawed as it could mean 2 things: terrible crash, or decadent orgy with revolutionary innovations. Neither seems applicable. I would however like to see some christians such as Benny Hinn and Jimmy Swaggart thrown to the lions.

Fix the poll!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2004
7673 posts
1131 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hagbard wrote: Here is another poll on where the economy is heading but with much better options than those others. Enjoy!
You forgot f) "Nobody really knows." :)
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
VivienM wrote: You forgot f) "Nobody really knows." :)
Well, this gives the nobody's a chance to vote. And I'll leave the definition of Rome up to individual interpretation, though the orgy sounds a bit more appealing that I had imagined it. :razz: