Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

YMMV: 32GB LG G2 299.99 outright (HTC One M7 as well)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2014 9:43 am
Tags:
Mar 9, 2009
665 posts
236 upvotes
Milton, Ontario

[Bell] YMMV: 32GB LG G2 299.99 outright (HTC One M7 as well)

The LG G2 just reached End-Of-Life status on Bell. They're clearing them out for $299.99 outright (plus nazi activation fees). The HTC One M7 appears to be the same price, though it went EOL a few months ago.

The G2 in particular is a good alternative to the Nexus 5 at this price. Gorgeous screen and an easy two days of battery life.

YMMV because stores may not have stock. I picked one up at Erin Mills Town Center and they had one left as of 12:30pm today.

The G2 went EOL this morning, so stores may not have updated their systems or whatever (this one hadn't). Just ask them to check Bell's official system and they should see it.

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff76 ... g~original[/IMG]

No stock at Bell stores in Heartland and Argentia/Winston Churchill
94 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16984 posts
9310 upvotes
London
Well damn

I'm trying to sell my G2 right now and this is gonna hurt things

the fact the m7 is the same price is laughable though lol. The G2 is much closer to the m8 than the m7
Nov 4, 2003
654 posts
81 upvotes
Good luck for those that can find it. Called a bell store they said there's 5 Canada wide.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13362 posts
8297 upvotes
Brampton
Standard Q: Will it work with Wind or Mobilicity?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6054 posts
2494 upvotes
tebore wrote: Standard Q: Will it work with Wind or Mobilicity?
No
Dec 14, 2004
748 posts
88 upvotes
Do they give you the unlock code if you buy it outright or they still locked to Bell?
Jul 1, 2007
153 posts
24 upvotes
Hot deal.

Big battery.
Good Camera.
Good screen.

Cheaper then Nexus 5.

This seems like price error.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6054 posts
2494 upvotes
WonJeremy wrote: Do they give you the unlock code if you buy it outright or they still locked to Bell?
They didn't when I bought it outright last year thanks to Bell's pricing error, but LGs are incredibly cheap to unlock. I paid US$1.50 to get the unlock code on the Internet.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
ap27 wrote: The LG G2 just reached End-Of-Life status on Bell. They're clearing them out for $299.99 outright (plus nazi activation fees). The HTC One M7 appears to be the same price, though it went EOL a few months ago.

The G2 in particular is a good alternative to the Nexus 5 at this price. Gorgeous screen and an easy two days of battery life.

YMMV because stores may not have stock. I picked one up at Erin Mills Town Center and they had one left as of 12:30pm today.

The G2 went EOL this morning, so stores may not have updated their systems or whatever (this one hadn't). Just ask them to check Bell's official system and they should see it.

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff76 ... g~original[/IMG]

No stock at Bell stores in Heartland and Argentia/Winston Churchill
Yours doesn't have the activation fee. why?
Mar 9, 2009
665 posts
236 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
^I bought it as an existing customer. I was told a $20 'connection charge' will show up on my next bill.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
I just called the store on Spadina, they have one left. But you have to activate on Bell for a minimum of three months, so that doesn't work for me. They confirmed the $300 price.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
Blue7thGen wrote: Good luck for those that can find it. Called a bell store they said there's 5 Canada wide.
I don't think you are telling the truth.

The store I went to had 2 in stock. ...This is Toronto
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
MooseOnLoose wrote: I just called the store on Spadina, they have one left. But you have to activate on Bell for a minimum of three months, so that doesn't work for me. They confirmed the $300 price.
That's what the manager at the Bell store said too.
But the employee said you can cancel in a month.. or less... but say it out loud or she'll get in trouble from the manager
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
canadiankorean wrote: That's what the manager at the Bell store said too.
But the employee said you can cancel in a month.. or less... but say it out loud or she'll get in trouble from the manager
Hmnn. So would a phone like this work on Rogers et al? Need to be unlocked, I guess, right?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
46969 posts
9263 upvotes
Hmm I'll see if I can score on this. I prefer the original HTC One to the LG G2.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
46969 posts
9263 upvotes
MooseOnLoose wrote: Hmnn. So would a phone like this work on Rogers et al? Need to be unlocked, I guess, right?
Yes. Big Three phones work on Big Three networks with unlocking.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
Well..........is this really worth it.

Thanks
$52.xx all in..
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2942 posts
3012 upvotes
Montréal
G3 Canada Release Date is Aug 1st and fixes "quirks" of the G2

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)