Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

YMMV Free 1 year of Netflix or Hulu Plus with a purchase of a "qualifying" Samsung TV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2014 11:42 am
Jun 18, 2008
622 posts
368 upvotes
Burnaby
FYI: they verify every submission now. so dont waste your time if your tv isnt one of the listed product number on terms
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
None of my Samsung TV serial numbers work. Damn :(
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Hiroshirou wrote: FYI: they verify every submission now. so dont waste your time if your tv isnt one of the listed product number on terms
Verify how? Do you have to send anything in or just register it online?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Mar 19, 2012
121 posts
12 upvotes
Milton, ON
I just bought the Samsung PN60F5500. The webpage to the form submission does not open anymore. Is the deal over?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
adnanidani wrote: I just bought the Samsung PN60F5500. The webpage to the form submission does not open anymore. Is the deal over?
No it still works..
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
For the 1 year free Netflix account, did they require a CC to sign up with the promo code, and was a US CC required? Won't be an issue for me since I have a US CC but was curious that's all.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1254 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga
Is this deal expired the link is still working but should I put in a fake US addresss? How does this work really
Dec 30, 2005
207 posts
Site is back up but didn't accept my serial. If anyone has an extra hulu, PM me.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
mr.interested wrote: Did anyone actually receive a Netflix code?
At first when i tried filling this out , the site would highlight my serial number in red and say it did not quailfy.
Then i removed the last character from my 2012 model Samsung TV serial number and it accepted it.
My model number was not even in the list so i just selected one of similar size from the list.

I then received an email from "donotreply@harte-hanks.com"
With the title of "netflix promotion"
and this is what the email stated.

"Thank you for your recent purchase of a Samsung Smart TV.

With your purchase you have qualified to receive $100 of store credit from Netflix. In the coming days, a follow up email will be sent with instruction to complete your redemption."

So basically i received an email from some non samsung email, without any netflix code.
So is this promotion legit or just fishing for Serial numbers and contact info?

BTW i put all bogus US address and contact info and used a spam email address. i suggest you all do too.
This promo is legit.

I also got an email from donotreply@harte-hanks.com; however mine read:

Thank you for your recent purchase of a Samsung Smart TV.

With your purchase, you've qualified to receive up to $100 of Netflix, so you can instantly enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies. Please follow the instructions below.

Here is your Netflix promo code: ************

I got my promo code right away, and entered the promo code in my existing Netflix account, and I received the following message: A discount of $95.88 has been applied to your account.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Why is promo dead in Expired? Is it because no one can't register or can't get the Netflix code to work?
Blanka
Mar 19, 2012
121 posts
12 upvotes
Milton, ON
Why isn't my S/N working for this offer? Bought the plasma tv in October 2013. Really wanted that netflix..
Jun 28, 2009
309 posts
143 upvotes
I am a complete idiot. I clicked the check mark for mgo instead of the Hulu plus which I wanted.

Is there anybody who wanted to trade a Hulu plus for the mgo. Sooo frustrating.
Dec 19, 2013
2 posts
MISSISSAUGA
mr.interested wrote: Did anyone actually receive a Netflix code?
At first when i tried filling this out , the site would highlight my serial number in red and say it did not quailfy.
Then i removed the last character from my 2012 model Samsung TV serial number and it accepted it.
My model number was not even in the list so i just selected one of similar size from the list.

I then received an email from "donotreply@harte-hanks.com"
With the title of "netflix promotion"
and this is what the email stated.

"Thank you for your recent purchase of a Samsung Smart TV.

With your purchase you have qualified to receive $100 of store credit from Netflix. In the coming days, a follow up email will be sent with instruction to complete your redemption."

So basically i received an email from some non samsung email, without any netflix code.
So is this promotion legit or just fishing for Serial numbers and contact info?

BTW i put all bogus US address and contact info and used a spam email address. i suggest you all do too.
I received the same email, that was on the December 17th, I'm still waiting for that follow up email.
Oct 5, 2011
412 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody actually received a code? It's been a while since the email said it'd be sending the code? Sounds like a scam to get my serial number!! I'm sure it's not, as many others confirmed... but they're not making a lot of effort to prove that it's a legit promo to their customers!
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1705 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
I would like to know this too as I just bought a 60" tv and I would like to take advantage of this promotion if possible.

Has anyone received the code? if yes, please let us know how you did it ? (using a fake US address??)

It appears to be legit as I see it's been promoted on bestbuy us website:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/samsu ... &gf=y&cp=3

[QUOTE]
$100 of Free Content from Select Providers

when you buy one of several Samsung Smart TVs. Plus, get free shipping, or free delivery on TVs 50" or larger.

Follow these steps:

1. Purchase a qualifying TV below between 12/8/13 and 1/4/14.

2. Visit http://TVApps.samsungrebate.com to redeem and choose your content provider.

Consumer must choose one content provider. Only one redemption per TV purchased. Request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. PIN code must be redeemed within three months of receipt.

[/QUOTE]
Dec 19, 2013
2 posts
MISSISSAUGA
Happy day, Happy day

So after submitting the form on December 17th 2013 and receiving an email saying that i will receive a follow up email in a few days, I finally receive my 1 year Netflix code on January 8th 2014 :D
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2005
2315 posts
2757 upvotes
Toronto
It asks to upload a receipt image. For those that registered a TV purchased over 2 years ago, what did you upload as a receipt image?
Nothing to see here folks...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)