Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Get 25 bonus AIR MILES when you redeem with AIR MILES Cash at Shell

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2014 12:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5395 posts
6409 upvotes

Get 25 bonus AIR MILES when you redeem with AIR MILES Cash at Shell

Definitely YMMV. I just got an email from AIR MILES with the offer of 25 bonus AIR MILES when you redeem with AIR MILES Cash at Shell. I have done this previously and I think this is by far the best offer from AIR MILES Cash. I have purchased 5 gift cards in 5 separate transactions last time and got 125 miles. The person at the counter wasn't happy :P

Terms and Conditions
*Offer valid until September 1, 2014. No coupon required, but collector must opt in to take advantage of this offer. Redeem at least 95 AIR MILES from your AIR MILES Cash Balance for $10.00 off any purchase at Shell (excluding tobacco products) and receive 25 bonus AIR MILES reward miles. Offer available on qualifying redemptions made in a single transaction at participating Shell locations. Please allow up to 8 weeks post-promotion for Bonus mile to be awarded to your Collector Account.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1378 upvotes
Hey there, had to log in and thank. I'm going on a road trip soon and have some 1,500+ Air Miles cash that I wanted to use anyway to pay for gas (figured I have at least $100, once converted to real cash).

So, to make the best use of this promo, I should buy gas in 10 x $10 increments (95 AIR MILES), to get 250 bonus Air Miles? :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5395 posts
6409 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Hey there, had to log in and thank. I'm going on a road trip soon and have some 1,500+ Air Miles cash that I wanted to use anyway to pay for gas (figured I have at least $100, once converted to real cash).

So, to make the best use of this promo, I should buy gas in 10 x $10 increments (95 AIR MILES), to get 250 bonus Air Miles? :cheesygri
Yes that's correct, but make sure you have received the email and have opted in to the offer first (clicked the link from the email).
Oct 7, 2012
698 posts
586 upvotes
Sweet, time to start liquidating airmiles for gas at a 26% discount...

The best way to do this is to redeem 95 airmiles at a time. So $10 fill-ups in seperate transactions will maximize this promo.

This is good because previous promos would allow to get only one bonus 25 AM for the life of the promo. This one's different. From their website it says:

Earn 25 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miless every time you redeem with AIR MILES Cash at Shell.*
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
BB88 wrote: Yes that's correct, but make sure you have received the email and have opted in to the offer first (clicked the link from the email).
Could somebody post the link from the email please?
Oct 7, 2012
698 posts
586 upvotes
JFRACINE wrote: Could somebody post the link from the email please?
Check your email; this is a targeted promo.

Also be sure to keep a record of all of your redemptions, as Air Miles are notoriously bad for not crediting bonus points.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3582 posts
262 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
I like this promo so gift card is ok too?
Jan 2, 2008
232 posts
58 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I ride a motorcycle. I fill up with $10-14 worth of gas per fill. I'm gonna enjoy this promo!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
33206 posts
21116 upvotes
Toronto
Not big deal. Just a quick link. No privacy issue worry from me.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1336 posts
935 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I signed up for this promo. Last week I went to my local Shell to redeem AM cash for gas and the guy tells me they don't do that at that particular Shell. WTF!
Went to a different one last night and tried again. This time the guy says an error came up when my card was run through the machine so he couldn't do it.
I'm thinking this cash thing is just a big hassle. I just might switch back to collecting regular Air Miles now.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5395 posts
6409 upvotes
Jeff146 wrote: I like this promo so gift card is ok too?
It worked for me last time, and they didn't specify gift cards are excluded. if you didn't get miles, just request missing miles.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1203 posts
360 upvotes
TORONTO
BB88 wrote: It worked for me last time, and they didn't specify gift cards are excluded. if you didn't get miles, just request missing miles.
which Shell location did you go without problem? Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
kangaroo11 wrote: Thanks, if you sign in to airmiles and use the link above, you will be enrolled for the promo. So it's not a targeted promo after all.
It says you're enrolled, but you likely aren't.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1203 posts
360 upvotes
TORONTO
I just call AM and he told me just keep all the receipts and if you don't see the 25 miles bonus post after 120 days, call them and they will add it to your account.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5395 posts
6409 upvotes
HappyValley1 wrote: which Shell location did you go without problem? Thanks.
I don't think it matters which location you go to. Just keep the redemption receipts.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)