[Home Depot] YMMV Home Depot 3000 PSI Ridgid Pressure Washer $182.06 *HAWT

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2013 1:45 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 19, 2010
97 posts
14 upvotes
I got my unit PM @ Home depot using the receipts from OP and the others who sent theirs to me. The manager on duty first said that they don't PM to another provinces however when I showed the receipts from different stores in ontario PM to Regina store, he said that they must have been a open box. So I showed him the mark down receipt in this thread from Regina Store and then reluctantly gave it to me.

This after I was told to produce a bill showing that another HD PMatching to Regina store.

Thanks OP and all the others who helped me with their receipts to make it work. Am a happy camper. Wicked deal though very YMMV
Oct 18, 2005
520 posts
85 upvotes
Thornhill
jayshahu wrote:
May 14th, 2013 10:38 am
I got my unit PM @ Home depot using the receipts from OP and the others who sent theirs to me. The manager on duty first said that they don't PM different provinces however when I showed the receipts from different stores in ontario PM to Regina store, he said that it must be open box. So I showed him the mark down receipt in this thread and then we gave it to me.

This after I was told to produce a bill showing that others PM to regina store.

Thanks OP and all the others who helped me with their receipts to make it work. Am a happy camper. Wicked deal though very YMMV
Good Job. Which store? Did they have more units?
May 20, 2003
382 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Good job jayshahu! A lot of work but an awesome deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1849 posts
304 upvotes
Somewhere Out There
jayshahu wrote:
May 12th, 2013 10:48 pm
Did you find one in Winnipeg?
winnipeg managers wont pm from other province

weird is the first question asked was

is it HD CANADA or HD USA?
when i said canada

then they said well it should be within the same province
Oct 19, 2010
97 posts
14 upvotes
an2one wrote:
May 14th, 2013 10:44 am
Good Job. Which store? Did they have more units?

Winnipeg. This was the only unit left in the whole of Winnipeg. It seems someone was wanting to buy it and then didn't. I bought it and then got the price adjusted later after taking all the paper work in.
Jan 8, 2005
725 posts
106 upvotes
Windsor
Task514 wrote:
May 3rd, 2013 4:15 pm
Note that Ridgid has good warranties and that they actually replace any missing parts
I bought an open box last year with missing parts and they would not replace them ( I think. they were more willing to do that at the beginning of RFD craze)
Jun 20, 2007
43 posts
Found one in Halifax. Store manager says wont price match unless its in a flyer. He says the sales slip is not good enough. Any ideas what to do. Does anyone have a receipt from Nova Scotia. They could send me
Thanks
Nov 14, 2004
112 posts
11 upvotes
davext wrote:
May 12th, 2013 11:06 pm
Did you get it yet? I will send you a pic.

There's another 1 that is up on the skid at the Markham and 14th location. I made a pitiful attempt to ask the manager about it but the manager wouldn't even see me and said no. I was too busy to wait around and I had already bought 2 anyway.
I officially gave up at this homedepot location. Even with copy of receipts from davext and jayshahu, the manager only gave 50% off from current selling price($549).
Jun 20, 2007
43 posts
I found 2 and no way could I get them to price match. I called thw store and asked if they would match and they said they would, so i drove 2 hours to store and then the would not price match. They said price was way to low ,they said they would come down to 449. But that was best I could do. I even offered to pay 300 but he said way to low. Not sure what else I could have done. Maybe some one else would have better luck.
Nov 16, 2006
10 posts
2 upvotes
Goodlands
natedfree wrote:
May 20th, 2013 5:42 pm
I found 2 and no way could I get them to price match. I called thw store and asked if they would match and they said they would, so i drove 2 hours to store and then the would not price match. They said price was way to low ,they said they would come down to 449. But that was best I could do. I even offered to pay 300 but he said way to low. Not sure what else I could have done. Maybe some one else would have better luck.
Where are they? If anywhere near me I'll try!
Aug 4, 2005
152 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Hi
My cat pump gets hot means you can't hold it while using it you can touch it
Oil level is above the middle dot
Any idea?
Thanks
Aug 4, 2005
152 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Hi
My cat pump gets quite hot means you can't hold it while using it you can touch it
Oil level is above the middle dot
Any idea?
Thanks
May 20, 2003
382 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
natedfree wrote:
May 20th, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm guessing but you could have run into a manager that wasn't really a store manger or assistant store manager. Those floor managers or shift managers only have the ability to reduce the price by like $75 to $90 maximum. Your best bet is a store manager who has ultimate power.
May 20, 2013
2 posts
crosser wrote:
May 4th, 2013 9:02 am
Deal is still alive. Just picked last one up in Burlington. Mgr said 549 and wouldn't budge if matching to one that wa marked down due to a cust satisfaction code. Once I showed him the sk receipt he said good enough.

Thanks op. best deal of the year IMO
Hey Crosser, is there anyway you would be able to scan a copy of the receipt, I am hoping to grab one. Thanks a lot, I would really appreciate it. :D

fhofho wrote:
May 3rd, 2013 5:11 pm
Good luck. YMMV
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img194/9640/ridgid729633.jpg[/IMG]
fhofho, is they anyway you can repost a copy of the receipt, I really need a receipt from ontario. Thanks if you can help.