Cell Phones

YMMV Koodo adjusting plans to match other carriers. As low as $31 for 500 mins, unlimited text, 2GB of data YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2018 10:51 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2945 posts
578 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
My sister is on a 23 month old plan for $36. It's the same as their current $30 plan but with 100mb included. She's fine with what she has and doesn't want to pay a penny more. But if she can pay less she was willing to try.

She tried calling in to get the current $30 plan with the $2 for 250mb add-on. The rep said no. Offered her nothing. I'll tell her to ask to be transferred to detentions.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2015
357 posts
274 upvotes
Kevinck wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:25 am
My sister is on a 23 month old plan for $36. It's the same as their current $30 plan but with 100mb included. She's fine with what she has and doesn't want to pay a penny more. But if she can pay less she was willing to try.

She tried calling in to get the current $30 plan with the $2 for 250mb add-on. The rep said no. Offered her nothing. I'll tell her to ask to be transferred to detentions.
Normal Koodo rep will not typically have access, that's why speak with retentions. She is not asking for much.

Always ask for retentions, with the normal reps it's mostly wasting your time if you are looking for anything that is not already available in self serve. The $2 250mb is in their system. Maybe they will throw it in also at no charge.