Expired Hot Deals

YMMV-LAVA HOT! ALL GC = (Spend $100 get $15 PC pts back) (Sephora, Petro Canada, Esso, Keg, Chop, Staples and MORE!

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7349 posts
39095 upvotes

YMMV-LAVA HOT! ALL GC = (Spend $100 get $15 PC pts back) (Sephora, Petro Canada, Esso, Keg, Chop, Staples and MORE!

1) Only applies if you have the Spend $100 on Happy cards get $15 pts back
2) check your PC app
3) I did not put YMMV in the title because people don't like to clickYMMV.Then they miss the fantastic deal.
4) Go to whichever store it is listed in the APP. Mine was at Superstore. Others may be Zephrs.
5) near cashier will have some GC too.
6) You will get the points right away.
7) First, get the "Happy to say thanks card" This one includes Staples)

Promo = Every $100 gets $15 pts. $15 or $25 or $50 GC work as well. Just need to add up to $100.

8) Go to staples.ca and CHOOSE ANY GC YOU WANT!
9) Use the card and check out as Visa.

I tried it and it worked. Too bad I only purchased $200. If anyone knows how to get the same deal again, let me know. I want to get more GC.
FYI: You can only use it once. So make sure you get the exact amount. The points will show on their screen before they click tender or invoice.

Just make sure you keep the card until you receive GC from staples. Sometimes they like to cancel orders without any reason.

YOU CANNOT USE 2 happy cards in 1 order. So the best way is to buy GC in $50 at staples.

Staples Gift Cards Link

st3.jpg
gc1.png
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Dec 8th, 2019 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
58 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7349 posts
39095 upvotes
LULUMON wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 11:29 pm
Any chance staples order can get cancelled? That's my concern.
don think so since this Happy card is for Staples. They already took my money.

I tried using it on Amazon since it acts like a Visa card. However, the order was canceled
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1751 posts
853 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 11:25 pm
1) Only applies if you have the Spend $100 on Happy cards get $15 pts back
2) check your PC app
3) I did not put YMMV in the title because people don't like to clickYMMV.Then they miss the fantastic deal.
4) Go to whichever store it is listed in the APP. Mine was at Superstore. Others may be Zephrs.
5) near cashier will have some GC too.
6) You will get the points right away.
7) First, get the "Happy to say thanks card" This one includes Staples)

Promo = Every $100 gets $15 pts. $15 or $25 or $50 GC work as well. Just need to add up to $100.

8) Go to staples.com and CHOOSE ANY GC YOU WANT!
9) Use the card and check out as Visa.

I tried it and it worked. Too bad I only purchased $200. If anyone knows how to get the same deal again, let me know. I want to get more GC.
FYI: You can only use it once. So make sure you get the exact amount. The points will show on their screen before they click tender or invoice.

Just make sure you keep the card until you receive GC from staples. Sometimes they like to cancel orders without any reason.

YOU CANNOT USE 2 happy cards in 1 order. So the best way is to buy GC in $50 at staples.

Staples Gift Cards Link

gc1.png
Can you buy the gcs from Staples store, instead of online?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1610 posts
841 upvotes
Are you referring to the PC Optimum App?
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7349 posts
39095 upvotes
ml88888888 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 11:32 pm
Can you buy the gcs from Staples store, instead of online?
neevr tried it but it should work. They just need to tender as Visa card instead of GC.
Sep 10, 2018
137 posts
708 upvotes
Lurker mode:2020JA13
Only do it if store gift card you want is never on 20% sale elsewhere. This is 15% off.

Due do only 1 card per order limitation, if you are converting to $100 Visa, you lose 5.88%~6.3% in fees depending on province. You start with 15% savings so you are left with $8.70 per $100.
Sep 20, 2019
209 posts
355 upvotes
Guy writes a novel, with totally unclear instructions: "PC App" ??

PC = Personal Computer, on Windows 10, there are 1000s of apps to choose from, saying PC, but posting mobile link then talking about staples and visa and credit card...

Can someone that speak's OP's language please translate the OP? Thanks
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Dec 13, 2016
6 posts
4 upvotes
Bought $300 worth earlier and will be putting them all towards Petro Canada now that I know bout this loophole, thanks op!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1622 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
is it a nofrills exclusive?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4698 posts
2248 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
MauriceLaFlamme wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 11:38 pm
Guy writes a novel, with totally unclear instructions: "PC App" ??

PC = Personal Computer, on Windows 10, there are 1000s of apps to choose from, saying PC, but posting mobile link then talking about staples and visa and credit card...

Can someone that speak's OP's language please translate the OP? Thanks
PC Optimum

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)