Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

(YMMV) LG Electronics 5.2 cu.ft Front Load Washer with TurboWash WM3800HBA

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2019 12:51 am
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Cold
What's in your wallet?
Sep 6, 2008
117 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
How hard would it be to take this home and install and remove an old dryer? There's no way to pay for shipping right?
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
mikeman123 wrote: How hard would it be to take this home and install and remove an old dryer? There's no way to pay for shipping right?
Dryers are easy...washers are brutal!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
Save copy of pictures on the first page with cash card signs. Original ones were stating $100 card with washer and $100 with dryer on purchases from Oct 17. Over the weekend I visited 3 stores and they only have sign for $100 cash card on dryer purchases from Oct 19. No sign for washer - gone. If someone can confirm both signs still posted - that would be great. Thanks.
Last edited by Tommy74 on Oct 20th, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Photos added.
Sep 11, 2006
888 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote: Save copy of pictures on the first page with cash card signs. Original ones were stating $100 card with washer and $100 with dryer on purchases from Oct 17. Over the weekend I visited 3 stores and they only have sign for $100 cash card on dryer purchases from Oct 19. No sign for washer - gone. If someone can confirm both signs still posted - that would be great.
Do you have a photo of the price for the dryer? I don’t see it in this thread.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
mikeman123 wrote: How hard would it be to take this home and install and remove an old dryer? There's no way to pay for shipping right?
I was told by Costco customer service that stores also deliver. It might help to ask the store if they'd deliver and what their charges are, which may probably depend on distance.
Dec 25, 2012
824 posts
1289 upvotes
Ontario
Front loads are crap. Never again will I be fooled. Top loads all the way. The simpler the better.
Nov 20, 2010
527 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, does anyone have a picture of the dryer. I picked them up from a different Costco and they had no idea about a $100 cash card.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
micromen wrote: Front loads are crap. Never again will I be fooled. Top loads all the way. The simpler the better.
Not true. Unless you find " new old stock", the new HE top loaders are pure garbage. I just returned higher end Whirlpool top loader. After 120 min wash cycle, stuff in the middle of the drum was untouched and bone dry. Deep fill made zero difference. Simplel, agitator model - you might get by, but new models without agitator - stay away. All the tests confirm the same thing, top loaders are good at bringing memories back, when you remember your grandma, mom dumping laundry from the top.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
Trying to upload pictures.
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
Cash card for the washing machine.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
nihulen wrote: I when ahead cancel the order with HD, instead i when bestbuy see what they can offer for WH3800HBA and DLE3500W (i wont be using steam function on small space, so steam function is not needed), final pricing is $1414 with free delivery and hose
Machines are different colours, in case you didn't notice and care about that. One is like a black grey (3800) and the 3500 is like a stainless grey.

Also, I don't get the "steam in a small space" comment? I thought I'd never use the steam function but I've used it a few times already, and quite often for the steam fresh (put a few wrinkled items in, it'll steam and dry and remove the wrinkles for items you don't want to iron).

3800 is a great set. Picked it up for under $1,400 all-in delivered (PMd at HD) back when this promo started - so this is a good price.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3968 posts
4717 upvotes
Victoria
micromen wrote: Front loads are crap. Never again will I be fooled. Top loads all the way. The simpler the better.
This is your experience. Please don’t spread generalizations. If I were a simpler man I’d scream “FAKE NEWS” in response to your post.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
Definitely agree, much prefer the top loads with no agitator
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3637 posts
1646 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: Not true. Unless you find " new old stock", the new HE top loaders are pure garbage. I just returned higher end Whirlpool top loader. After 120 min wash cycle, stuff in the middle of the drum was untouched and bone dry. Deep fill made zero difference. Simplel, agitator model - you might get by, but new models without agitator - stay away. All the tests confirm the same thing, top loaders are good at bringing memories back, when you remember your grandma, mom dumping laundry from the top.
Top load + soak = best cleaning result. Wait for the sale and get this LG top load: https://www.costco.ca/LG-5.8-cu.-ft.-Wh ... 82610.html
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
wait didn't we get side load to save water? so we can wash twice as often!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)