Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

YMMV Super Tech Windshield Washer -35°C 3.78L $1

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2019 9:28 pm
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes
Walmart on 27 north of Queen had a decent skid of them in automotive. Grabbed 3 cases.
Dec 27, 2018
26 posts
44 upvotes
Walmart at Scott Rd and 72 Ave had about half a skid. Price listed on the sign is $2.88 but it rings up as $1. Thanks for the post OP
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4615 posts
3080 upvotes
Walmart st leonard had none even though stock tracker shows over 100 jugs
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
cristianosham wrote: Walmart st leonard had none even though stock tracker shows over 100 jugs
Some of the stores have inventory mixed up between the different types of washer fluid - this results in more or less than actually available. I rotated stock on one of the pallets purchased to discover a quarter of the cases were actually Rain-X -40C and also had a couple cases of plumbing antifreeze -50C mixed in as well.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Stock up and store it in corner of the storage shed
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
aquariaguy wrote: +1

Had several issues at different Walmarts. They don't pricematch other walmrts or walmart.ca lol
Isn't that just the dumbest thing - They will price match other websites, but not themselves. Honestly, I have no idea how Walmart ever became what it is. But I digress

Only one location around here with $1 pricing, which is interesting somewhat. Looks like they also had the most stock though so prob gotta move it....
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Went back to check on additional -35C but they only had the -40C on display. The manager on duty wasn’t too pleased with me:
Images
  • 5BEB7245-AC7B-4F7C-ACEB-D4CDF3B7C558.jpeg
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
devilsknight wrote: No dice at Walmart at Bovaird and 10 in Brampton. Employee gave me a funny look when i asked even for bug wash lol

Hoping to find some at some of the other locations...
Turns out they simply buried the skids on the racks in receiving and never bothered displaying the product the last few weeks. If you return to the store advise the manager to look at the top of the racks in the back and they’ll see the remaining product if you’re still interested.
Oct 7, 2009
764 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
100Pacer wrote: If you return to the store advise the manager to look at the top of the racks in the back and they’ll see the remaining product if you’re still interested.
Never found walmart employees that helpful.. all they say what you see outside on the isle is all what we have... Very standard answer 99% of the time.
I am a Public Mobile subscriber
I am a Koodo subscriber
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
jigz787 wrote: Never found walmart employees that helpful.. all they say what you see outside on the isle is all what we have... Very standard answer 99% of the time.
I guess I’m just polite to the managers and get my way.
Dec 23, 2018
102 posts
151 upvotes
9 left at Ottawa Bayshore Walmart. Bought all.
No stock left there unless they restock.
Thanks OP.