Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty12345 View Post
Schulich degree, must learn language course and take exchange in 3rd or 4th year. More international focused. If you don't want that do BBA at Schulich instead.

In terms of rep I think it was the first in Canada for iBBA. But still a Schulich degree so w.e rep Schulich has
Cool, thanks - that's helpful. I can direct them to the general Schulich rankings then "plus you have the international thing" (which is the main appeal in this case), cheers.