Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

YORKDALE ARC’TERYX STORE Grand Opening October 18th

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2016 11:28 am
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27311 upvotes

YORKDALE ARC’TERYX STORE Grand Opening October 18th

Deal Link:
GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 10:00AM-9:00PM

CRAFTSMANSHIP DEMOS
FOOD, DRINKS & MUSIC
PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS

THE FIRST 50 IN - WIN! Arc’teryx gift bags to the first 50 people! *
Tuesday, October 18. Doors open at 10:00 am.
4 replies
Sep 4, 2009
283 posts
253 upvotes
Milton, ON
Pretty good turnout. First 10 people received Alpha AR jackets and i believe 11-50th received backpacks. Some people apparently began lining up for these as early as 9PM the night before lol. They were also giving away moleskin notebooks, stickers, flasks, cookies, drinks. They also had someone sewing up goretex pro lunchbags (took about 4 mins to make one, so it took a long time lining up). You also got a free t-shirt with any purchase.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
rocky_man18 wrote: Pretty good turnout. First 10 people received Alpha AR jackets and i believe 11-50th received backpacks. Some people apparently began lining up for these as early as 9PM the night before lol. They were also giving away moleskin notebooks, stickers, flasks, cookies, drinks. They also had someone sewing up goretex pro lunchbags (took about 4 mins to make one, so it took a long time lining up). You also got a free t-shirt with any purchase.
Cool! Can't believe they have out jackets and backpacks!

Did you get a pic of the lunch bag?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Sep 4, 2009
283 posts
253 upvotes
Milton, ON
RunOrDie wrote:
rocky_man18 wrote: Pretty good turnout. First 10 people received Alpha AR jackets and i believe 11-50th received backpacks. Some people apparently began lining up for these as early as 9PM the night before lol. They were also giving away moleskin notebooks, stickers, flasks, cookies, drinks. They also had someone sewing up goretex pro lunchbags (took about 4 mins to make one, so it took a long time lining up). You also got a free t-shirt with any purchase.
Cool! Can't believe they have out jackets and backpacks!

Did you get a pic of the lunch bag?
i didnt get a pic but found a vid of making process in the store

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)