Jan 2, 2015
1161 posts
472 upvotes
toronto19850 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2018 9:12 pm
I never. bothers buying white cheddar because I just buy the smart food ones

I swear they tasted better back when they were in the old packages
I would eat a whole large bag in one sitting as a kid, easily

Did they have white cheddar at Ciniplex theatres?

I remember in like 2006 era, they had flavour packs you could get. I just remember ketchup and some other one. either white cheddar or dll pickle

I still buy the shakers of kernels popcorn seasoning and use it on do man6 things. There’s ranch, cheddar, dill pickle, bbq (I don’t know about ketchup as I don’t like ketchup)

I actually use the popcorn seasoning on wings too (I think that was you asking about honey garlic wing sauce). Dill pickle wings are fantastic.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it brothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2903 posts
605 upvotes
Miami
Macx2mommy wrote:
Feb 28th, 2018 12:01 am
I still buy the shakers of kernels popcorn seasoning and use it on do man6 things. There’s ranch, cheddar, dill pickle, bbq (I don’t know about ketchup as I don’t like ketchup)

I actually use the popcorn seasoning on wings too (I think that was you asking about honey garlic wing sauce). Dill pickle wings are fantastic.
I've never thought to use the popcorn seasoning as meat seasoning lol good idea
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
1161 posts
472 upvotes
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Feb 28th, 2018 12:51 am
I've never thought to use the popcorn seasoning as meat seasoning lol good idea
I do it mostly for wings. We do a lot of different flavours for wings. Dill pickle season topped with diced dill pickles, with ranch dip or you can mix ranch powder with the dill pickle powder. It’s equivalent to pickled cowboy kernels popcorn but on wings. It’s a favorite for anyone who likes pickles.

We have also used popcorn season on vegetables, mixed with butter for like a garlic toast. I have some odd combinations that just seem to work.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it brothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3927 posts
793 upvotes
Sask.
I had leftovers, perogy shells and kernel corn.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2903 posts
605 upvotes
Miami
Cereal again

I'm running out of ideas
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2274 posts
679 upvotes
Macx2mommy wrote:
Feb 28th, 2018 12:01 am

ive seen people sprinkle cheddar kernel seasonings on regular food in the bodybuilding world.

Any tips on how to get the seasoning to stick to the popcorn better? at least half the seasoning I put (kernals) just falls to the bottom lol
Feb 25, 2018
79 posts
21 upvotes
My favorite late night snack--Tasty & healthy at the same time is: Premium plus crackers topped with guacamole.

Try it, you'll enjoy!
Feb 25, 2018
79 posts
21 upvotes
My favorite late night snack--Tasty & healthy at the same time is: Premium plus crackers topped with guacamole.

Try it, you'll enjoy!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2903 posts
605 upvotes
Miami
Thanks for reminding me about Premium Plus crackers and strawberry jam. That'll be tonight's snack.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2274 posts
679 upvotes
grilled cheese with ketchup then chips ahoy ice cream sandwich :)
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3927 posts
793 upvotes
Sask.
1/2 sandwich with bologna, salami, tomato, cucumber; some stuffing flavoured chips; a Hot Rod.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2903 posts
605 upvotes
Miami
Vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip cookies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2274 posts
679 upvotes
just got back from mcdonalds, got a sausage egg McMuffin. it was quite cold outside, got a coffee too

So I just realized if I waited 30 minutes or so I could have gotten breakfast at mcdonalds and got the McGriddle and hash browns...if it was warmer id go back
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2903 posts
605 upvotes
Miami
toronto19850 wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 3:59 am
just got back from mcdonalds, got a sausage egg McMuffin. it was quite cold outside, got a coffee too

So I just realized if I waited 30 minutes or so I could have gotten breakfast at mcdonalds and got the McGriddle and hash browns...if it was warmer id go back
Try A&W next time

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)