Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Youtube

Youtube ad - Get $5 amazon gift card for your time (might be hard to browse and find)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 2:25 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Youtube ad - Get $5 amazon gift card for your time (might be hard to browse and find)

Retailer:
Youtube
There's an ad, it's blue I think, floating at the bottom that asks you to fill out a few marijuana related questions, to get a free $5 gift card. Not sharing link as it might be specific.

Just did it. If you want to search a bit, or someone else wants to post there's. Better just to browse youtube for a bit. Let me know if not there, or if you got it. Cheers.
Last edited by stinastr on Jun 22nd, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
pic or didn't happened
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I did it on another computer. Was just browsing songs, and saw something a couple of times, than by the 4th song, clicked on it, and filled it out. Long number sequence. If it's generated from the script, it might have placement, but not in order. Unsure, so decided not to share link. Just went on youtube here and no commercials popping up or ads. Might be a waste of time just hunting it randomly. I get more pop ups on my computer. I was using chrome if that matters...lol prob not.