Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

YTV/20 Century Fox "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" (May 24/09)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2009 8:25 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

YTV/20 Century Fox "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" (May 24/09)

There is One (1) Grand Prize Package available to be won. The Grand Prize Package consists of:

* Round trip economy airfare for Four (4) from an international airport located closest to the winner's place of residence consisting of Two (2) adults (over the age of majority in the selected entrant's province of residence) and Two (2) children (under the age of majority) from the airport closest to the declared winner's home to Washington, D.C., U.S.A.;
* Three (3) days and Two (2) nights standard hotel based on double occupancy, as selected by the Sponsors in their sole discretion;
* One Thousand Canadian Dollars ($1000) spending money
The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize Package is Five Thousand Canadian Dollars ($5,000 CDN).

Limit of One (1) entry per person/email per day during the Contest Period.

Canada If under 13 you need to have parents consent.

Ends 05/24/09 at 6:00pm EST

Enter Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
12 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)