Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
YYZ Pearson Airport

YYZ - Pearson Airport Parking 40% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 11:45 am
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
simplypop wrote: People with cars....park at the parking lots.....
No, not everyone need to park there. If it's cheaper to get Lift or Uber if you go away for a week or longer it's not worth it. Don't forget you also need to tip your shuttle driver as well. Uber and Lift are everywhere even the airport that's why lots of parking deals now.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Any deals to hospital parking?
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
xpressmerchant wrote: No, not everyone need to park there. If it's cheaper to get Lift or Uber if you go away for a week or longer it's not worth it. Don't forget you also need to tip your shuttle driver as well. Uber and Lift are everywhere even the airport that's why lots of parking deals now.
Maybe if you start getting into 2 weeks or longer Lyft or Uber might be worth it, that also depends on where you are coming from and how much baggage you have. You don't tip your Uber driver?
I have always parked near the airport, for a week many times, and paid around $70.
Dec 16, 2011
85 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
xpressmerchant wrote: No, not everyone need to park there. If it's cheaper to get Lift or Uber if you go away for a week or longer it's not worth it. Don't forget you also need to tip your shuttle driver as well. Uber and Lift are everywhere even the airport that's why lots of parking deals now.
This isn't for Park'N Fly, this is for the ones connected to the terminals. No need to tip a shuttle driver to carry you across the walkway. Even at the value lot, it is connected with the Terminal Link train.
Oct 31, 2010
587 posts
1308 upvotes
Montreal
1xTiMeR wrote: Holy crap, never knew parking cost that much to begin with!
$4 for 20 minutes is fair compared to Montreal Trudeau at $7 for 20 minutes for short term parking. What a ripoff here.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
Damn! Now I will park at actual terminal 1 for my vacation next year. Less then Viscount lot
Apr 1, 2010
177 posts
48 upvotes
North York
Do I pay cancellation fee only if I cancel within 24h before the parking date?
Dec 22, 2012
277 posts
213 upvotes
Scarborough
sergiok wrote: Do I pay cancellation fee only if I cancel within 24h before the parking date?
Yes. Only if within 24 hrs.
Jan 13, 2017
852 posts
469 upvotes
Thank you op! Perfect timing for my trip to the carribbeans next week. Love parking in the garage, rather pay a little more than using the park n fly. Hate waiting forever the park n fly bus everytime i het back from my vacation.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
Anyone know if you can book now before the deal ends and then change dates later at no charge? We are going away in November or December for at least a week but haven’t finalized things yet. Don’t want to miss this deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2489 posts
292 upvotes
Thanks OP!
anybody have experience on refunding (24hrs+)? is it a full refund or is there a fee?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
jchan1985 wrote: Thanks OP!
anybody have experience on refunding (24hrs+)? is it a full refund or is there a fee?
If you read the fine print it's only a partial refund if it's within the 24/hr window. Otherwise it should be a full refund.

I just booked an 8 day window for a trip I haven't even locked in yet. Hopefully those days work for my actual vacation, if not I'll ask them if they can switch the dates around to align with my actual dates and if that doesn't work, I'll ask for my money back.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
Glad I got in with 2 minutes to spare. Just checked and promo code is invalid already. Just made it in. See I saved $70 for 8 day parking in T1. Thanks again OP.
Aug 11, 2019
71 posts
31 upvotes
I saved around $110 for 10 days trip for Value Park Garage. Thank you OP
Jul 23, 2011
255 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
How do you get in with your phone once you’ve purchased ? TIA
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
YYZ should lower their price to get more business, otherwise normally customer will still park their car with other service provider, like Park N Fly.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2004
1753 posts
148 upvotes
York Region
Omg! Anyone has a new code asap? Need it for tomorrow Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face